Mouse courser moving into second screen.

lonewolf_jedilonewolf_jedi Join Date: 2013-06-22 Member: 185648Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Shadow
I'm having this weird issue where the mouse doesn't stay on the screen the game is playing on. Whether on the main menu or in game if my rotate my character on screen the mouse will pop our of the game and onto my second monitor. One day it was working fine, the next it's not.

Dan.

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    I'm having this weird issue where the mouse doesn't stay on the screen the game is playing on. Whether on the main menu or in game if my rotate my character on screen the mouse will pop our of the game and onto my second monitor. One day it was working fine, the next it's not.

Dan.

Depends on if you play in fullscreen or windowed. So far it's a long known sometimes quiet annoying issue which sadly noone knows how to really fix it.