Retrieve Keys

wdfstryfewdfstryfe Join Date: 2009-05-28 Member: 67532Members
I pre-ordered 2 copies of NS2 awhile back and now I'm trying to get both my keys and black armour any suggestions as to where to go?

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited August 2014
    Go to https://www.humblebundle.com/home log in with the email you used to preorder ns2. Then look for ns2 under "Other Purchases".

There you will find your steam keys.If that's not the case please contact the humble bundle support.
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    wdfstryfe wrote: »
    I pre-ordered 2 copies of NS2 awhile back and now I'm trying to get both my keys and black armour any suggestions as to where to go?

sweet black armor. you could probably sell one of these for mega bucks here.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    How did you purchase? I am guessing if it is Black Order you ordered direct through Unknown Worlds, as I don't think that offer was available anywhere else.

If it was, try sending an email to hugh@unknownworlds.com, noting the email address you used when you bought the game, and any other information you may have, proof of payment etc...