Games totaly freezes after dying or mutating.

KiopsKiops Russia Join Date: 2014-08-06 Member: 197840Members
So, I've recently instaled NS2 on my new pc and the game brought me a nex one bug. As i said it totaly freezes after dying or mutating. So to finish program I have to close it whith ctrl+alt+del. Have u got any ideas how to fix this? Yours respectfully Kiops.

Comments

• METROIDMETROID Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165171Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Start NS2, go to Options->General and disable Show Hints and Commander help.
  • KiopsKiops Russia Join Date: 2014-08-06 Member: 197840Members
    Thx. U've helped very much)
  • aseeriaseeri Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 164872Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I am experiencing the same issue, "Error: Attempting to sync an invalid collision rep!" this message comes up when i check the crash log file. I have no idea whether this error is what is causing the crash though. What I do know is that this crash has only been occurring since this latest update. Over 2k hours played in ns2 and now i cant spend more than 10 minutes before the game freezes...I sent the debug report btw, still no reply. Attached is the log i was able to see from the debug report.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    aseeri wrote: »
    I am experiencing the same issue, "Error: Attempting to sync an invalid collision rep!" this message comes up when i check the crash log file. I have no idea whether this error is what is causing the crash though. What I do know is that this crash has only been occurring since this latest update. Over 2k hours played in ns2 and now i cant spend more than 10 minutes before the game freezes...I sent the debug report btw, still no reply. Attached is the log i was able to see from the debug report.

This is fixed in the next patch, which is releasing tomorrow (Friday).