European Open 2013 Announced! - Natural Selection 2

2»

Comments

• kalakujakalakuja Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159045Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter
    Thank you for clarifications :)
  • BlitzThoseBlitzThose Aberdeen, Scotland Join Date: 2010-04-11 Member: 71342Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    edited June 2013
    Have fun at Insomnia guys got a few tips for you to help you enjoy your time there

> Attend the Boat Race and Pub Quiz, they are hilarious
    > Spend some time at the Multiplay staff area much shinanigans are to be had
    > Bring plenty of Merch to throw at the crowd, its the best way to get them on your side and keep them there
    > They run a HUGE raffle at Insomnia make sure you buy your tickets early to avoid dissapointment

although they don't like smokers so much they may "CRACK DOWN" on smoking

PICT0024-1_zps9827db14.jpg

Multiplay staffer Castiana a.k.a Cracktiana

also some whipped cream is always handy

PICT0066_zps320cb09d.jpg

and beware of elevators

PICT0064_zps49e6b580.jpg

• ritualsacrificeritualsacrifice Join Date: 2012-11-14 Member: 171148Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Is UWE ever planning on doing something for the american players? :/
  • ritualsacrificeritualsacrifice Join Date: 2012-11-14 Member: 171148Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    No? OK. Glad to see that they support the competitive community here in the US.
  • FrizzlecatFrizzlecat Join Date: 2013-03-07 Member: 183752Members
    OMG, I'm actually really fucking excited by all of this. UK! BIODOME! COMMUNITY-BASED CONTRIBUTIONS! I KNEW IT! I FUCKING TOLD YOU!

WAIT!!! If I'm at the event will I miss the unfurling of Biodome?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!??!????????????? That would suck balls, guys. That would suck balls............
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    No? OK. Glad to see that they support the competitive community here in the US.

Nope, they didn't fly an entire team from the US to the last championships at all. Sadly that is uber expensive so this one is being kept to more local teams.
    How does flying 6 guys to germany do anything to support the NA community as a whole?
  • moultanomoultano Creator of ns_shiva. Join Date: 2002-12-14 Member: 10806Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    Could you guys consider streaming on YouTube instead of twitch? Twitch has non functional mobile apps and this makes it very difficult to watch compared with YouTube.
  • ZeframZefram Join Date: 2004-05-11 Member: 28611Members, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    How does flying 6 guys to germany do anything to support the NA community as a whole?

Be patient. Keep calm and belly slide.