No Concede Mod

despairdespair Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165746Members
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=128654757&searchtext=no+concede

anyone know exactly how to install this on your server and still be whitelisted?

Comments

• sotanahtsotanaht Join Date: 2013-01-12 Member: 179215Members
    By still be whitelisted I assume you mean showing up as a non-modded server? I hope there isn't a way because I certainly don't want to stumble into no concede servers blindly. Concede has it's problems but it's the lesser evil by far.
  • dragonmithdragonmith Join Date: 2013-02-04 Member: 182817Members, Reinforced - Diamond
    Plenty of ways to glitch the system to stay whitelisted. Now, the question is, why would you want to use such amoral tactics?

Can't you just call your server "no concede" and watch people flock? Look. I can understand people who want to remove concede, but surely forcing it on others, who might like to not drag out a pointless game (or want to play without half the team f4ing), is bad.

Just bad.

By all means, have no concede, it’s just that I like it as a feature and want to play on servers that have it, or even servers that alter it slightly...