Gra Hunduri | GH - Looking for someone with Photoshop Skills.

Baby.PicklesBaby.Pickles Join Date: 2012-11-12 Member: 169944Members
edited March 2013 in Off-Topic
Hey guys!

We are looking for someone with good Photoshop skills, to make us some nice & creative art.
Such as Logos & Icons. We have the ideas, we only need someone that can make them.

A small fee is offered for the work. We will discuss the fee once you contact us.

If you think you have what it takes, please contact me here, or use any contact info below.
Please provide Samples of what you have made, when you contact me!

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000775243
Steam Group Page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/grahundurins2
Email: grahunduri@gmail.com

Regards
Baby.Pickles
Leader of Gra Hunduri

Comments

• ChizzlerChizzler Join Date: 2013-01-04 Member: 177532Members
    edited March 2013
    Generally for Logo's and Icons you'll want someone experienced with Adobe Illustrator rather than Photoshop. It's far better at creating Vector images (so you can scale them without losing detail or causing pixelation)
  • MaximumSquidMaximumSquid Join Date: 2010-07-20 Member: 72593Members
    edited March 2013
    Chizzler:

I feel a lot more of that area is moving into the 3D realm with soft edges:

Or 2.5 D like the example below:

reddit-icon.png

Macintosh set that tone for probably a little over a decade, but we're now seeing it more and more with the later versions of windows as well

---

Baby.Pickles:

If you could list what style of icons would most suite your production it might help move things forward

Also have you looked into browsing over free collections?
    There are literally tens of thousands of free clip art samples for icons alone with some quick searches
  • LamboLambo Iceland Join Date: 2012-08-07 Member: 154915Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited March 2013
    Provide more info on what you want, I might try.

http://imageshack.us/g/1/9971793/

It's just something I've done when I'm bored, was never taught how to use Photoshop. They are just signatures but I'm willing to try for an emblem.
  • Baby.PicklesBaby.Pickles Join Date: 2012-11-12 Member: 169944Members
    Sorry for the late response!

What we are looking for, doesn't matter the program really lolo! Is making of a Logo to start with. In 2.5D or 3D as u stated MaximumSquid.

Below is an example of our current Logo, in HD. It's just to flat and boring..
    What we would like is the same idea of a Logo, Right now we are using Gh (Our Tag) with a Wolfs head merged, but.. If we would write Gra Hunduri (Our full team name) We wouldn't need the Gh.
    The only thing we would like to include in any type of the logos are the wolfs head. It doesn't have to be the same shape.. Because Gra Hunduri means Grey Wolfs.

We would also like to have either our Tag (Gh.) or our full team name (Gra Hunduri) included. Or both.. :D
    It should also have, ofcourse, a NS2 feeling to it! In any creative way! :D

If you would like to help us with this, u can make us a few drafts that we then later can improve and complete if the Logo is right!

Right now we have quite a few interested people, haha so impress us ! :D

And ofcourse, Thanks alot for replying!

dgj7uo.jpg
  • NighttimeNighttime Join Date: 2012-11-21 Member: 172793Members
    Chizzler:

I feel a lot more of that area is moving into the 3D realm with soft edges:

Or 2.5 D like the example below:

reddit-icon.png

Macintosh set that tone for probably a little over a decade, but we're now seeing it more and more with the later versions of windows as well

Graphic designer here, please don't talk about things you have no idea about.
  • Baby.PicklesBaby.Pickles Join Date: 2012-11-12 Member: 169944Members
    Well, i'm not looking for a grapihc designer war in this thread.. :P Anyone out there willing to halp? =D