Angry Boss owns Bell Mobility!

ByekaByeka Name changed from Freak83Toronto Join Date: 2003-03-13 Member: 14484Posts: 1,391Members, Constellation
And quotes Yoda at them
So this is actually a video I took at my workplace of my boss owning Bell Mobility on the phone. He doesn't get any services from them but he and his wife woke up one morning to find a Bell technician in their yard, spray painting and flagging their fence, lawn and garden to survey it for new lines or something.

He accused them of trespassing and well... see for yourself!

BTW - ALL of his phone calls to tech support or companies are along these lines. They're totally epic and we love them. We're planning to film more of these now!

If you like the video, please give it a thumbs up and share as well :)

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator, Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Posts: 1,873Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts admin
    I don't normally allow topics like this...but when I do, they're awesome.

If NS2 fails, follow my Nuke From Orbit Guide.

• ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Posts: 6,424Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts admin
    Being a fellow Bell-hating Canadian, this was mildly funny. Then the philosopher quote hit and I lost it. Thank you.
    NAPT
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands, Hoogezand Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Posts: 11,448Forum Admins, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue mod
    lol, may the force be with him!

Forum Admin "guardian of the magic cookiejar" Admin/Moderator I mostly use a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly

Existence Unknown
    NS2-720p Playlist or on the UWE Forums, last update 11-aug-2012
    NS2: 95x1HP Skulk escapes, latest NS2 Comic #49 GAS: Newton's third law was wrong?