NS2 BETA BUG REPORTERS LOOK HERE

13»

Comments

• twilitebluetwiliteblue bug stalker Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13116Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    <!--quoteo(post=1948182:date=Jul 1 2012, 05:21 AM:name=Scrajm)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Scrajm @ Jul 1 2012, 05:21 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1948182"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I have been having a very weird bug lately, as of b210. I hoped it would disappear by b212, but it hasn't. The problem only happens if you first command a game, that games end, and when you start the next round, and then log into the CC/hive again. So the problem <i>only </i>happens when you log into the CC or hive 2 rounds in a row. What happens at first is that when I enter the hive/CC and move the mouse to the edge of the screen in order to scroll, it like flips back and forth. Usually its smooth when you scroll, but now it it isn't.

And if this state has started and when you try to exit the hive/CC, your mouse turns into a cursor instead of mouselook for the character, so you cannot look at different ways as marine/skulk anymore. Instead you have a cursor, like you still were in the hive/CC. The only way to resolve this is by rejoining the server. It is very annoying, and it happens like every 10th game. Since this isn't a crash, I'm unsure which files I should provide. Can someone plz help me?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I've also experienced this bug while jumping between teams using cheat mode.
  • godriflegodrifle Join Date: 2006-12-01 Member: 58815Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1948182:date=Jul 1 2012, 01:21 PM:name=Scrajm)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Scrajm @ Jul 1 2012, 01:21 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1948182"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I have been having a very weird bug lately, as of b210. I hoped it would disappear by b212, but it hasn't. The problem only happens if you first command a game, that games end, and when you start the next round, and then log into the CC/hive again. So the problem <i>only </i>happens when you log into the CC or hive 2 rounds in a row. What happens at first is that when I enter the hive/CC and move the mouse to the edge of the screen in order to scroll, it like flips back and forth. Usually its smooth when you scroll, but now it it isn't.

And if this state has started and when you try to exit the hive/CC, your mouse turns into a cursor instead of mouselook for the character, so you cannot look at different ways as marine/skulk anymore. Instead you have a cursor, like you still were in the hive/CC. The only way to resolve this is by rejoining the server. It is very annoying, and it happens like every 10th game. Since this isn't a crash, I'm unsure which files I should provide. Can someone plz help me?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Experienced bug once, unable to reproduce.
  • BsychoBsycho Join Date: 2003-12-03 Member: 23900Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    so i bought ns2 a couple of days ago.

everytime i evolve gorge, some of the evolve interface sticks to my middle of the screen. it will only disappear, after rejoining the server.
    happened multiple of times today.

of course i made a screenshot but the attachement system wont allow me to add it to this post (some buttons appear weird). will do, as soon ive worked this out.
  • AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    Don't hold the evolve button, just tap it.