Nsplayer Invitational #2

Mr_CharismaMr_Charisma Members, NS1 Playtester Join Date: 2003-01-26 Member: 12748Posts: 246
Starts Monday!
NSPlayer's Next tournament the NSP-i #2 starts monday. The tournament consists of 8 of Australia's best clans, who fight in a Knock Out style competition. So be sure to check for match times. Unfortunatly, due to the timezone difference, the matches will be played when most of you Americans/Euros etc. will (or should be ;D) in bed. So be sure to check our site for HLTV Demos, pre/post game interviews with the players, and full match writeups, including individual and team awards! To see what clans are compeating, and when, click here. All times are gmt +10 (AEST).
imageAusNS2.com - Australian Natural Selection 2 Community

Everything we know about NS2, ever.

Comments

• SiDSquishySiDSquishy Members Join Date: 2003-10-15 Member: 21704Posts: 449
    Let the americans play!
  • Paranoia2MBParanoia2MB Members Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7832Posts: 2,191
    Be hard to do so because it would be in the Night AM for the Americans. Which I am one too, but I can stay up. Then yet, there are a lot of other people who can't. So it's a waste.
    Cpl.Davis: lol in that one pic of you sideways, you ALmost look like Kai Tracid imo.:)
    imageimage
    Nissan 240sx with Skyline GT-R 33 Racing engine = My dream
    QUOTE (TychoCelchuuu @ Nov 23 2009, 08:33 PM) »
    Players in the new Call of Duty game are already handling the Air Force's A-130 Spectre gunships in Iraq without knowing it.
  • Mr_CharismaMr_Charisma Members, NS1 Playtester Join Date: 2003-01-26 Member: 12748Posts: 246
    Like I said, there will be HLTV Demo's available after the matches, so just check back at the site to see all the action from the matches :o
    imageAusNS2.com - Australian Natural Selection 2 Community

Everything we know about NS2, ever.
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Posts: 12,841
    ***Moved.***
    And if I haven't seen further, it's because those bloody giants have blocked my sight.