Vac

mavricmavric Join Date: 2003-08-25 Member: 20199Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">VAN client drop</div> I have a NS server running on lunix and we tried to put the new VAC on to the server gose on fine restarts server all people connect donwload the new vac stuff and then they get cleint drop not one player was able to connect to the server any ideas

Comments

• Pebbles-TPFPebbles-TPF Join Date: 2002-11-11 Member: 8237Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin--mavric+Dec 6 2003, 05:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (mavric @ Dec 6 2003, 05:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I have a NS server running on lunix and we tried to put the new VAC on to the server gose on fine restarts server all people connect donwload the new vac stuff and then they get cleint drop not one player was able to connect to the server any ideas <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Are you running the steam version?
  • mavricmavric Join Date: 2003-08-25 Member: 20199Members, Constellation
    Yes

STEAM
    HL - Natural Selection
    Protocol 47 (Linux, Dedicated)
    LM v0.4c, AMX v0.9.6, MM v1.17
  • Lightning_BlueLightning_Blue Sunny Domination Join Date: 2002-12-11 Member: 10647Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver
    NS isn't VAC ready yet.

You could root in the Public Beta Forum, and try to find the beta VAC client.
  • mavricmavric Join Date: 2003-08-25 Member: 20199Members, Constellation
    Thanks m8e but i dont want to put a beat on the server as i rent o dont own

(any idea when the new NS is out)