Help On Console Commands For Ns

SinSpawnSinSpawn Harbinger of Suffering Join Date: 2002-11-12 Member: 8359Members
<div class="IPBDescription">such as weapon_</div> Can some one give me all the NS weapon commands (prefabbly all of aliens)

i.e

weapon_spit
weapon_bite
and so on

I'm not quite sure on ones like xenocide, healspray, and so forth.

Comments

• ToshaxToshax Join Date: 2003-02-05 Member: 13137Members
    <a href='http://www.nsplayer.com/index.php?s=40' target='_blank'>http://www.nsplayer.com/index.php?s=40</a>
    down at the bottom
  • BlueNovemberBlueNovember hax Join Date: 2003-02-28 Member: 14137Members, Constellation
    I don't know about you, but that's a broken link over here. Even without the PHP extension.

Bite = Bitegun

That's about all I can remember. They tend to be comical. I think:

Xenocide = Holyfire
    Spores = Lerkfart

I've seen those somewhere. The Xeno' is certainly holy-x, as for the value of x, who cares. School was a long time ago.
  • SinSpawnSinSpawn Harbinger of Suffering Join Date: 2002-11-12 Member: 8359Members
    xenocide is divinewind

I wish I had a full list.
  • RaVeRaVe Join Date: 2003-06-20 Member: 17538Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--BlueNovember+Sep 11 2003, 02:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (BlueNovember @ Sep 11 2003, 02:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Xenocide = Holyfire
    Spores = Lerkfart
    <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Those are divinewind and sporegun respectively

The others I remember are (obviously)

SPIT : weapon_spit
    DEVOUR : weapon_devour
    SPIKES : weapon_spikes
    HEALSPRAY : weapon_healspray
    FADE SLASH : weapon_claws
    BLINK : weapon_blink
    METABOLIZE : weapon_metabolize
    STOMP : weapon_stomp
    CHARGE : weapon_charge
    LEAP : weapon_leap

Not sure whatelse I've missed....

LIGHT MACHINE GUN : weapon_machinegun
    SHOTGUN : weapon_shotgun
    HEAVY MACHINE GUN : weapon_heavymachinegun
  • BlueNovemberBlueNovember hax Join Date: 2003-02-28 Member: 14137Members, Constellation
    Well they were hard to remember. Not. Sheesh, how could I not know weapon_x. Sheesh

You can forgive me for getting holyfire/divinewind muddled. I was on the right track...

Lerkfart is the name given to spores by a rankings website somewhere. It was a server records thing. Now where's that link...
  • spinviperspinviper Join Date: 2003-05-08 Member: 16151Members
    wats the command to give you the certain skill? like i remember u cld have HA JP
  • zebFishzebFish Join Date: 2003-08-15 Member: 19760Members
    weapon_metabolize?

How can someone die from that?
    <!--QuoteBegin--alanmp+Sep 12 2003, 04:08 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (alanmp @ Sep 12 2003, 04:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> weapon_metabolize?

How can someone die from that? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Lol.

Maybe it randomly transports you into the stomach of the nearest onos.

Or failing that, the tubbiest skulk.