Logs Do Not File Consistently

DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Cannot parse logs for stats</div> Fresh install on a WinXP box, HLServer4110, AdminMod 2.50.56 with MetaMod 1.16.2. Plugins installed include LerkLift, Unstuck Pro, ArmoryHeal, Whichbot .61, and Dales_Consgreet.

My problem is logs are not filing completely: mp_logfile 1, and have tried setting mp_logdetail at both "0" and "1". Some games file the logs normally, some don't. There is <b>NO</b> consistency here. <b>LOG FILING IS SPORADIC!</b>

As I parse these logs for PsychoStats(1.91) daily I need to have this feature working. Prior to my doing the fresh install everything worked properly. Any ideas?

66.177.40.168:27017 Depot's Nutz NS v2.0...The BIGGEST little server in NS.

Comments

• DFA_HaploDFA_Haplo Join Date: 2003-01-21 Member: 12537Members
    I use:

mp_logdetail 3
    mp_logmessages 1
    mp_logfile 1

and dont seem to have any problems with that set up.
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I use:
    mp_logdetail 3
    mp_logmessages 1
    mp_logfile 1
    and dont seem to have any problems with that set up. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I ran my server for 24 hours with these settings with continued sporadic logging. I then did a FRESH install of HLServer and STILL am missing some logs. HELP!
    BTW, could HLSW affect this at all?