What Texture Is This?

LazerLazer Join Date: 2003-03-11 Member: 14406Members, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
<div class="IPBDescription">A texture from nancy...</div> You know thos doors with the yellowish stripes on them and they split open. I'm trying to find out what texture that is and I can't seem to figure it out. I opened the bsp file and looked around there to see if I could find what wad it might be in, but I didn't see it in any of them... Anyone know what the name of it is or where I can find it?

Comments

• TequilaTequila Join Date: 2003-08-13 Member: 19660Members
    I heard it was from some wad collection on The Wadfather, have a goosey gander over there.
  • KageKage Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2016Members
    This question has been asked many times. The texture can be found on wadfather, and if you use the search function, one of the other threads had a single picture of the texture (to be put into a wad).
  • LazerLazer Join Date: 2003-03-11 Member: 14406Members, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
    Alright, nice found it. How would I compile it into the map without making it so that the player needs to download the wad file as well?
  • KageKage Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2016Members
    Make a .wad that includes the texture, then use the compile parameter "-wadinclude yourwadnamehere.wad" on the csg program.