Map Idea

DeronokDeronok Join Date: 2003-03-17 Member: 14613Members
<div class="IPBDescription">^</div> I donno if anyone here has played the "Test of Survival" maps for starcraft or not, but what if you could re-make them for NS? Give aliens 3 hives, give the marines a destoyable bunker, and have a small res room hidden below the bunker with a switch to open and close it, and maybe even a door in the roof with a ladder for when the rines are ready to try to strike back?

Comments

• ShadowicsShadowics Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7652Members
    I haven't played the map you're referring too, but I think I see the basic idea of it. If you want to send a copy of it to me I'll take a look at it. I might be interested in making it.
  • OlljOllj our themepark-stalking nightmare Fade Join Date: 2002-12-12 Member: 10696Members
    its called ns_siege.
  • NerdIIINerdIII Join Date: 2003-04-05 Member: 15230Members
    There is a very basic similarity Ollj, but there could be much of a difference with rock textures, or the whole map under the burning sky on a desert planet... And ns_siege has a siege room. In this map the marines have nothing so they will loose. That is a noticable difference. Maybe the gameplay would come out like ns_wheel? There the marines have a bunker too. The entrances are slow moving doors and there is a roof.