[mreq] Animated Motion Tracker Sprite

Vash_Fourty_Five_LcVash_Fourty_Five_Lc Join Date: 2003-06-01 Member: 16913Members
edited June 2003 in NS Customization
I didn't see it done yet, I hope, so I'm wondering if someone can take the time to animate the default motion tracker sprite you see for your upgrades in the lower right hand corner
for the Marines to move. Yah know, the sensor sweeps, sonar ping goes out, and the targets on that little sprite glow for a sec. Just a little eye candy for when we upgrade to MT as I always find it kinda odd that I'm tracking all this movement on my screen, and the little guy in the corner just sits there doing nothing. I'm gonna try my hand at it tonight, but I don't expect much. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• AkalamanaiaAkalamanaia Join Date: 2003-01-04 Member: 11833Members
    I think there was somekind of animated Predator Vision Mode Targeting triangle wich was animated..
  • HKKHKK Join Date: 2003-05-19 Member: 16489Members
    edited June 2003
    Check in <a href='http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=19&t=9925' target='_blank'>here</a>
  • Vash_Fourty_Five_LcVash_Fourty_Five_Lc Join Date: 2003-06-01 Member: 16913Members
    Unfortunately they don't have what I'm looking for in there. I think I checked that out one time too, since I have most of the crosshairs, and definately the alien trackers. I don't want the motion tracker sprite for the marines you actually see moving, I just want that little box in the lower corner that tells you you have the motion tracker upgrade to be animated. Thanks anyways, I'll probably keep an eye out on that thread, even though seems to have slowed down.
  • MausMaus Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 5599Members
    Just a word of warning before you spend hours making something: It might be the case that you can't have animated hud icons (like you can't have animated crosshairs), so it'd be a good idea to make a very simple thing first of all just to test that out.
  • Vash_Fourty_Five_LcVash_Fourty_Five_Lc Join Date: 2003-06-01 Member: 16913Members
    Hmm...good point. I'll try it out before I go all psycho on the sprite...
  • ChackleChackle Join Date: 2003-01-24 Member: 12672Members
    <a href='http://www.neotech.cc/t2k.neotech.cc/ns/ns.shtml' target='_blank'>T2K</a>
    I tried there already, I think people are getting confused. I don't want a sprite for the Motion Tracker you actually use and see on screen, I want the little sprite in the lower right that tells you that you HAVE the motion tracker ability for Marines to move. Still have to give it a go to see if the HUD animates..
  • MoquiaoMoquiao Join Date: 2003-05-09 Member: 16168Members
    edited June 2003
    ahh now i get ya what you want a sweeping one of them?

cool idea man..

400th post!!!!!! i am cool!

im now a DARK minion!
    Yeah I want the little icon to sweep sweep, just to let me know that it's working lol.