Will we get a third game?

CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
Will we ever find out what happened after the credits roll?
There is so much I want to see, so much more I want to do, and thank you developers, for creating my favorite games!

Comments

• actuson970actuson970 Pakistan Join Date: 2021-05-27 Member: 270715Members
    They should give robin alien modifications for living on their planet.
  • dahamsterdahamster Join Date: 2021-05-30 Member: 270855Members
    I sure hope we will, I want to know what happens to Robin and ALAN.
  • M_QM_Q Join Date: 2020-05-02 Member: 260603Members
    Frankly... I wouldn't give my money for another BZ.
    I would pay x3 times the price for a new game more like the original with improvements.
  • GarriethGarrieth USA Join Date: 2021-06-01 Member: 270962Members
    I sure hope so!! Love these games; the only tory games I play.
  • BakermanBakerman Join Date: 2021-04-27 Member: 269499Members
    Haven't heard anything about a third enstallment yet, but here's hoping. I too would like the next game to be more like the first - I enjoyed the wreckage more and the deep areas interconnected instead of being dead ends. How to accomplish this without being redundant? I trust the developers to figure it out.
  • Raven1840Raven1840 Uk Join Date: 2021-05-31 Member: 270881Members
    There was an interview on Inverse with the CEO saying there would be a third one though not for sometime as they have other projects to work on at the moment.
  • AdamDustAdamDust NY Join Date: 2021-05-21 Member: 270462Members
    The end of BZ was the beginning of the game i didn't know i wanted to be playing. I think it's a great teamup, with a profound mission of discovery, and the potential for a lot of amazing ideas. It would be easy to convert the 3axis exploration of water to the same in airspace given precursor tech. I just hope both Robin and ALAN are inoculated!

I hope they come back to the installment that BZ potentially introduces, which to me was an exhilarating finale.
  • gmdgmd UK Join Date: 2020-12-07 Member: 265911Members
    A quick and dirty sequel would be minimal programming effort. The goal? dropped on the planet by Alterra to build a phase gate. All those resources we can collect but for which there is no real use (e.g. ore veins in the arctic, kyanite in the crystal caves trench) could be required to build the gate. Buff the monsters a bit and it would be really challenging & fun. As an added task, you would have to collect all the creature eggs for Alterra. Come on Devs it would be an easy sequel.