Pitch Ladder!!!

cfh0384cfh0384 MD, U.S.A. Join Date: 2015-05-09 Member: 204329Members
This game needs a pitch ladder in the Seatruck (honestly should back track and put it in Subnautica's Seamoth at the very least as well)! Dafuq! Piloting a craft a thousand years in the future and no pitch ladder!? If Elite Dangerous can do it, and the one man team behind the Evochron series can do it, so can Unknown worlds. And don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining... " Oh the Dev's want you to to be disoriented when your down in the dark deep". Screw that noise! When I park my Seatruck at the end of a long grind, I want that sh*t to be level without having to manually adjust a handful of times.

Nearly two years ago... I put a deposit down. Where's my goddamn pitch ladder, Bruce?

Comments

• KyzarvsKyzarvs UK Join Date: 2019-08-08 Member: 254142Members
    I was playing BZ last week which inspired me to ditch it and play through Subnautica again... I know the truck is meant to be as quick as the 'moth, but it's the most dreary experience. The 'moth sounds cooler, looks cooler and is way easier to slink around places. And yeah - would it be so hard to have a pitch display?