Subnautica: Below Zero Seaworthy Update - Subnautica

2»

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    @RitaMariner if you start a new game, does it still have the issue? If not, it is probably a bad cellcache on that save. See the link in my signature for clearing Cache. (Directions are for original game, but should carry over; make sure to copy the save before modifying it.)
  • RitaMarinerRitaMariner Missouri Join Date: 2018-12-21 Member: 246577Members
    It is the same problems every time I play Below Zero. I have uninstalled the game. Then taken saved files deleted them. Reboot PC. Reinstall game from STEAM. Validate the files. Start playing and the same issues are back. My conclusion, my copy of the game, on STEAM is corrupt.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    2 things that may make a difference with reinstall:
    reboot pc before uninstalling
    run steam as admin when installing, or install to a location other than the "program files" folders.

Failing that, it may be a registry issue, but I don't know what to do there.
  • Skip2myKillSkip2myKill New York Join Date: 2021-05-05 Member: 269739Members
    virtualdon wrote: »
    Hooray!! I’m so happy! I’ve been waiting two years for this, and now we’re only three months away! Congratulations on finishing the game! You guys are awesome. I just wanted to ask, will there be a digital preorder available on consoles? Thank you so much for your hard work on both games.

There will be digital pre-orders coming (hopefully) soon!

And thank you all for the support. We're excited to bring the final release to everyone.

I purchased this Below Zero for Discord platform by mistake. I played subnautica on the xbox app on my PC and I would like BZ on the same platform. Please assist.
    @Skip2myKill The only option is to ask discord for a refund. If it's been too long for their automated refunds, try contacting customer service and see if they're willing to make an exception.
  • ajofazajofaz Arizona Join Date: 2021-05-02 Member: 269664Members
  • StarTrekerStarTreker Join Date: 2021-05-21 Member: 270472Members
    I do enjoy the game, but suddenly the game freezes on the main menu screen 99% of the time after launching the game, where its stuck on the epilepsy warning. Not sure why the game just won't load. I got to stop/start the game a ton of times until it finally loads in right. I am using linux and using the Proton version 5 API.