Subnautica PlayStation Update 1.12 Released - Subnautica

2»

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    As said in the pinned post, they looked into making it multiplayer but decided it wasn't worth it. There would be too much time/money spent reworking the entire game from the ground up. It's possible that future Subnautica game could be written with multiplayer built-in, but that's up to them. (In case anyone's thinking it, Below Zero is built from Subnautica's code, and has the same difficulties in making it multiplayer)
  • Guybru5hGuybru5h Join Date: 2021-04-03 Member: 268762Members
    Any chance of 60fps on PS5 backwards compatibility?
  • t4m0r4t4m0r4 Join Date: 2021-04-05 Member: 268796Members
    Lost my save file (on PS4) from yesterday - is this still a problem people are experiencing?

Is there anything I can do to retrieve it?
  • ekrjfkensksnfhekrjfkensksnfh New orleans Join Date: 2021-04-06 Member: 268854Members
    Will u ever add mod support to subnautica for consoles kind of like what they did for fallout 4
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    @ekrjfkensksnfh I'm afraid not. Subnautica doesn't have official mod support on PC, though they allow people to make PC mods. Console mods require built-in support, which would be too hard for an indie developer to add at this stage.
  • BanzaiHeilBanzaiHeil Join Date: 2020-05-01 Member: 260565Members
    IMaverickI wrote: »
    please, give us the multiplayer mode for ps4, mainly now the game is free for all, the community will grow even more and a multiplayer would be very welcome

https://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/subnautica-multiplayer-when-if-how-and-why/
  • Supermines1Supermines1 Join Date: 2021-04-11 Member: 268997Members
    edited April 2021
    I'm not sure how or when this is happening, but over the course of the game, I've been losing the ability to scan for more and more items in my scanner room. I used to have 3 pages of things I could pick from to scan, now I'm down to one! What is causing this or is it apart of the game?
  • ValerianHDValerianHD Join Date: 2021-04-14 Member: 269139Members
    edited April 2021
    Game takes over minute to save on PS5, terrain is rendering late (it just appears in your face), a docked Seamoth in Cyclop can just disappear for no reason, still the bug from 3 years ago - the fabricator is sticking out throught cyclop textures, glitches box storage doors on cyclop, you can se base internerior from 400m away....
    will these bugs even be fixed?