Below Zero on Xbox & PlayStation - When? - Subnautica

124»

Comments

• Daviddraper96Daviddraper96 Wales Join Date: 2020-06-14 Member: 261845Members
    When are we all look for the release date for submission below zero to come to xbox one and playstation 4 please can you tell this
  • DevinWithAnIDevinWithAnI Join Date: 2020-09-03 Member: 263764Members
    Information on the xbox state would be amazing, however I'm so confident we won't be getting a preview for a long time, covid 19 would have done a number of things and i understand if it is hard to even support another system. But please just tell us that officially, that little bit of hope that its a couple of months away hurts me
  • svenskdodsvenskdod Stockholm Join Date: 2020-05-15 Member: 261051Members
    I (and I assume a great many others) would love to hear about the progress here. I only game on XBOX, and would really like the addition of SN:BZ to the Early Access program. I've had a look at Grounded in this state, and its pretty fun just to have a look at the world envisioned.
  • Tazman65Tazman65 Join Date: 2019-03-10 Member: 251638Members
    Look you have been on this since 2018. It was supposed to be out in 2019, then you pushed back with end 2020. Now you have even more silly dates we here early 2021, what next 2nd quarter 2022. Keep up this kind of work and we will be playing Subnautica 3 before we see 2. We may even have PS6 before you get Below zero to console, ever considered working instead of taking holidays in the sun.
    If all devs worked as slow as this and kept dead lines like these devs, first saying 2019 for release, then end 2020, then early 2021, then the company would be out of business. Look Unknown Worlds, here is a little business advice, make a promise keep a promise and make a realistic road map and keep to it, sure you may get a little off track, but you have given 3 console release dates and kept none. To me this is a company not worth the price of a game you are asking or the loyalty you want.
    Wow, I just got found out from Unknown Worlds via email they told me no dice on seeing sub zero before PS6 is released, they wanted to get it out for PS4 and PS5, but said since PS6 is only 5 years off they are going to hold out and really make sub zero shine for console users and so we will not see Sub Zero till PS6 releases.
    Ahhhhh hahahahahahah this story from Unknown Worlds about Sub Zero releasing on console in early 2021 is soooooo funny, they will be lucky to every release full game on PC and Nintendo Switch by 2021. Truth is if they were even close to launching it in 2021 on console this would be picked up by Sony in the sony store for Pre order or at the least showing in coming soon on the PlayStation Store. I think in the end Unknown Worlds is simply lying through their teeth hoping to sell the wackadoo to us or those who are buying. If they had any real intentions of releasing anything to console it would be slated, now if we look in the PSN website it shows sub zero not slated till Dec 2021, that is like a year away, and it would be lucky if they keep that date as well. Remember they said 2018, then 2019, then end of 2020, then early 2021, and now PSN has them really at the end of 2021, and more then likely maybe 2022 or beyond, you simply cannot trust them or put any merit or faith. I say this I bet we see the PS6 before we see this game.
    When they say they want to release sub zero 1.0 on all platforms, then saying but, is really saying they have no clue as usual and will more than likely release it with the PS6, they will more than likely skip the PS6, they will release it for Nintendo, and PC, but for some reason they need Covid holidays where they can sip drinks and eat chips and stuff, and cry about Covid and stuff. I am sure if they need more excuses like my dog died and such they can pull those out of a hat anytime as well. Plain truth, after 3 years and 3 release dates that they never met, they are still no closer to a release on console, yet they can release it for Nintendo, really if that is not favouritism and showing complete disregard for other platforms. I for one may boycott the game entirely and I hope others follow, no one needs to take this from a second rate Dev. They need us its not the other way around, if no one plays or buys the game they are out of business. They do not understand it is us that can help them with jobs at 7/11 and Walmart. Maybe a little manual labour may help them see things fairly.
    Hey maybe if you miss a few game consoles and release on PS7, maybe bundle this game with a PS7, make a skin for the PS7 with a Subnautica logo and have sony make a sea blue coloured PS7, maybe in see through plastic. Then release some really nice next gen controllers. Ya ya baby ya, thats it so no Below Zero till PS7 please please, do not release it till PS7, take your time and polish it real good, you polish good, yes????? Polish, rub it, rub it hard make that genie come out of the lamp. Polish and rub, till it shines. Then when the PS7 comes out in ummmm in 2030you can say this has been the long waited sequel to the great game Subnautica. Really this is a great idea you should pay me for this advertising master piece. I sincerely hope you do not release till 2030, I mean with the way you have been going that is more than likely the real time frame anyway. Sure the heck will not be 2021, unless it is the end, and then may as well call it 2022, so why lie its not going to be this year anyway. Want to talk lies, check out Sony’s site, sony has them slated dec,2021, well guess what comes after December, yup 2022, if they are lucky it will be just before 2022. By this time PS5 will be 2 years old, and PS6 will be in the makings. All this for a PS4 class game with graphics of the PS4 gen. Are they serious, PS4 quality in a PS6 console. Simply put we should not worry if it plays on PS4 and PS5 at this point, its more like will it play on PS6. Seriously PS6 will be the console we need to know if it will play on, by the release of this game we will all be on next gen consoles and thinking of the PS6. Unknown Worlds needs to have their heads examined.
    Well we are now approaching mid 2021, in another month we will be exactly mid 2021 and still no site of Sub Zero reaching Pre-Order or even New Games in PS store. Very disturbing considering any game company considering a release in earl 2021 or even in second quarter of 2021, which would make it mid 2021 nor early 2021 as Unknown Worlds has again given a date to us of early 2021. Now it looks like they will miss the early 2021 and miss Mid 2021, and we will even by lucky to see it by 3rd quarter 2021. Fact is we are more than likely looking at 2022 or later. We may even see PS6 or PS7 before the release of Sub Zero. I feel sorry of all early access people that paid almost full price for an unfinished work of crap. under the hood of Sub Zero we have a very lack lustre cookie cutter game, using much of it old modelling with very little new. Play and mechanics all the same, hence cookie cutter game, companies like EA have become famous for this in Stars Wars and Battle Field, they are very famous in giving a new title and using same engine and only changing the cosmetics of the art work. Sub Zero is a game in the works for over 2 years with many release dates and poor quality. Not only is Sub Zero a shame, but they have hurt the original Subnautica with very shotty updates trying to fix the Sub Zero by using Subnautica customers as test subjects, now we have the original game as well as an unfinished game that is now crap. They have changed so much in the original subnautica and for the worse that the game has really become unplayable for various reasons, from resources not respawning properly, to crashes and game mechanics being unreliable. I suggest no one purchases Sub Zero when available or original Subnautica till the game has been restored to its original code. They were only supposed to fix what was broken which was the map only, they instead changed almost everything that actually was working fine including the saving of your game. They claimed there was something wrong with how it saved and in over 15 play throughs I have never has one issue with a save. Soon after they broke the save feature they destroyed many users game saves. They way this company has treated its existing customers and potential future customers is nothing short of deplorable. I truly hope they read this and make some changes before they lose the customer base, well what is left of it.
  • MermanMerman Canada Join Date: 2019-06-30 Member: 253552Members
    This is 2 year old news any idea when or if xbox is going to get below zero
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    The devs have said they plan to release below zero on pc(V1.0. not Early Access) xbox, ps4, and switch at the same time. It was expected to be first quarter of 2021 if I remember correctly.
  • Coult45Coult45 Join Date: 2020-11-15 Member: 265480Members
    Subnautica still has to many rendering issues to play properly on Xbox one, no cares about dlc when you can't reliably run a hardcore playthrough
  • aurora_go_big_bookaurora_go_big_book Join Date: 2021-02-06 Member: 267498Members
    i agrre xbox should have it
  • aurora_go_big_bookaurora_go_big_book Join Date: 2021-02-06 Member: 267498Members
    im playing sb 1 now
  • GuddlefishGuddlefish Join Date: 2019-12-01 Member: 256060Members
    edited February 2021
    Please fix Subnautica Save-Bug and neverending LOADING on XBOX before releasing the next brick of software. ATM iam sitting in front of my XBOX and waiting till now 5 Minutes to load my game-save.
    Devs could care less, Sub Zero will release with Launch of PS7, it will be bundled with it with a nice ocean blue PS7 skin. Devs have confirmed reason for PS7 launch date is due to polish of game mechanics, they are just waiting for PS7 code to be given from Sony and they are will convert it to PS7, since PS5 is soon to be done and the new PS6 is already in the works, they want to ensure that we have the most cutting edge and will now only launch Sub Zero on console with new PS7 and that is also for Xbox as well.
  • soverissoveris Join Date: 2021-02-14 Member: 267684Members
    Wouldn't mind playing it on Switch though.
  • DieWilcoDieWilco netherlands Join Date: 2021-03-30 Member: 268635Members
    as soon as it is released i will buy it, i can promise you that.