Release Date of Release Date?

RatruleRatrule Join Date: 2020-12-30 Member: 266457Members
I was wondering if we could get an estimate of when you will guarantee when Below Zero will come out?

Comments

• Dragon32Dragon32 Australia Join Date: 2020-11-02 Member: 265143Members
    I have a xbox one x and woul love to be one of the first to play subnautica subzero in Australia as I have had it rough for the past three years and it looks fantastic
  • cl27cl27 Join Date: 2021-01-19 Member: 266991Members
    I was wondering when subnautica below zero will be out for PS4
  • danonierodanoniero Uk Join Date: 2021-01-19 Member: 266984Members
    Giving that game just got ESRB rated, release date should be very close as ESRB only rates games that are practically in finished state.

I think it's safe to assume late Feb- middle of march
  • subnaut13subnaut13 Join Date: 2021-01-26 Member: 267221Members
    yeah im just wondering when it is coming out on ps4 and the switch so if anone could tell me pls do
  • aeroripperaeroripper Join Date: 2005-02-25 Member: 42471NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    It seems they're pretty close to releasing from the updates so far. Hope this one is as popular as the original.
  • RatruleRatrule Join Date: 2020-12-30 Member: 266457Members
    subnaut13 wrote: »
    yeah im just wondering when it is coming out on ps4 and the switch so if anone could tell me pls do

It’s coming out at the same time as the computer one but we don’t know when either of them are coming.

aeroripper wrote: »
    It seems they're pretty close to releasing from the updates so far. Hope this one is as popular as the original.

They did say that the Teeny-Tiny update was the midway point between the last update and the next one and it was one month after the first update they said that and it’s been 2 months since the Teeny-Tiny update now if that makes sense.
  • DafaqDafaq Join Date: 2021-02-07 Member: 267524Members
    Hi there,

Do we have some new info about aprox. release date? We are waiting too long. I dont want to watch any early acces game plays or play early acces like i do on original subnautica. I would like to delete original subnautica from my head and play it again without knowing what is it about... :D Iam excited for this one...