BZ On PSVR?

RatruleRatrule Members Join Date: 2020-12-30 Member: 266457Posts: 9 Fully active user
I was wondering whether Below Zero will be on PSVR. I know you said that the regular Subnautica won’t be because of performance issues but the performance might be better on BZ so it can support it or something like that. Also possibly if used with the ps5 the psvr graphics would be better and could be used that way? Lastly, I heard that Sony is working on a PSVR2 that could also help with performance.

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USAMembers, Forum Moderators, Forum staff Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Posts: 810 mod
    I think they said they weren't planning to do VR for below Zero.
    Subnautica stuff:
    Official Subnautica discord chat: https://discord.gg/subnautica
    For updates on Console progress for both Subnautica and Below Zero, check the favro page, here.
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands.
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).
  • RatruleRatrule Members Join Date: 2020-12-30 Member: 266457Posts: 9 Fully active user
    Oh ok thanks. Have they said they aren’t doing the first Subnautica for PSVR or are they still saying they might do it eventually?