What vehicle do you enjoy piloting the most?

2»

Comments

• CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
  • GranistarGranistar Manchester, NH Join Date: 2019-08-11 Member: 254249Members
    I completely agree that I enjoy Seamoth the most. Zipping along, having fun, but still vulnerable and at the mercy of the waters.

Plus I get to ram the hell out of biters... I'll veer 1000m off course to ram and kill a damn biter.
  • charackonecharackone Join Date: 2020-12-07 Member: 265926Members
    Well actually I like them all for different reasons and uses. 1] cyclops because it lets you explore the deep trenches 2] the P.R.A.W.L suit because its able to navigate those tight trenches that the cyclops can't get into and 3] the Seamoth because of it's maneuverability. So to sum it up you can't like one without liking the others to some extent. wish there was a version that could fly tho.....
  • Remedy85Remedy85 NY Join Date: 2019-04-26 Member: 252581Members
    Anyone who voted for the Cyclops must be a sadist... the amount of times I got that thing wedged in a tight spot and had to mash my movement keys for 15 minutes or just plain load back to a previous save gives me nightmares to this day.

My fault? Absolutely. Enjoyable and not stressful to try to pilot anywhere? Absolutely x2!
  • ThorastaThorasta Seattle Join Date: 2020-12-15 Member: 266074Members
    edited December 2020
    Cyclops because I can hide in there and pretend that none of the reapers exist

Wait what? I dislike the cyclops specifically because reapers eat it and poof, there goes all your work - like FAST. Is there a way around this?

I like the seamoth most for puttering around. I like the prawn suit best if I'm trying to get something done and I want to be able to trash non-gigantic predators. It can get around fast pretending to be spiderman, but it gets annoying if you have to move around a lot. With the new sub-zero, I find I don't care for the sea-truck at all. Not agile enough when you hook compartments on, and not nearly the equal of the seamoth for puttering around with the tractor solo (that's how I tend to use it).
  • PickPayPickPay Join Date: 2020-12-03 Member: 265813Members
    The Seamoth because of its maneuverability, its smooth and fast
  • RatruleRatrule Join Date: 2020-12-30 Member: 266457Members
    Prawn suit is just too cool. It’s also the fastest I think if you have grappling arms
  • JackTheSub21JackTheSub21 Sardegna Join Date: 2021-01-02 Member: 266516Members
    I prefer the seamoth... Because It's more compact and nice. Although the prown is beautiful because it's a lot of fun to ride and the cyclops is impressive and interesting.
  • Primarch117Primarch117 Join Date: 2020-03-29 Member: 259320Members
    Id have to say cyclops because its more advance, a larger ship and more features to it. Plus can build things within in like a mobile base. Only issue is i wish it had offensive weapons like torpedoes on the Seamoth.
  • shakky89shakky89 Norway Join Date: 2020-02-20 Member: 258125Members
    the cyclops is the most immersive. I just love boating around in that thing. Unfortunately, the world is too small and narrow for it. But if im just chilling, i could easily take it out to just get some titaniun and quartz. Because honking at Reefbacks never gets old.
  • TarsonisTarsonis Calgary Join Date: 2021-01-16 Member: 266923Members
    I love the prawn suit, underwater mining is so fun.
  • SubnauticfanSubnauticfan Join Date: 2021-01-17 Member: 266942Members
    Q_bert wrote: »
    It’s possible to kill most predators in a matter of seconds with the P.R.A.W.N, so it makes traversing the crag fields easier
    The problem with that is that for me the PRAWN is very choppy and sloppy.
    I prefer driving around with a flaming engine.
  • aurora_go_big_bookaurora_go_big_book Join Date: 2021-02-06 Member: 267498Members
    cyclops becouse i love hiding at it when i see any fish at all
  • KyzarvsKyzarvs UK Join Date: 2019-08-08 Member: 254142Members
    Seamoth the only one I really enjoy - it's fast, has defences and solar charges - all you need to get to the lost river and build a mini-base near the Giant cove tree on the thermal vents. After that it's the PRAWN, which is okay I guess with a grappling arm and thermal recharge to do the deep stuff. I only ever build the 'clops for the shield part needed to complete the game, it hardly ever leaves the shallows - hate it and it adds nothing to the experience for me. I used to try to take it to the lost river, but it was stressful and took longer than two trips with a 'moth. Sometimes I leave it near the giant mushroom portal for quick access to a fabricator in the final portion of the game.
  • aurora_go_big_bookaurora_go_big_book Join Date: 2021-02-06 Member: 267498Members
    oh and by the way the prawn has a torpedo arm i've even got remider's to restock it and i used creative

i use the cyclops for most thing like heck if you go to the top of the water with it you go anywhere but get the sheild first

oh and i dont use it for story becouse i use creative

in my survival's i've only found a part of the seaglide