Subnautica Xbox One Update 1.0.0.35 - Subnautica

Comments

• pro19pro19 brisbane Join Date: 2020-05-10 Member: 260908Members
    edited July 2020
    make the update already on xbox one
  • Krwade3Krwade3 United States Join Date: 2020-07-14 Member: 262547Members
    edited July 2020
    I loved this game so much on Xbox that I bought it on Steam! Fantastic work and thank you for being an ally Charlie Cleveland...!!! ✊?❤️
  • GuddlefishGuddlefish Join Date: 2019-12-01 Member: 256060Members
    edited July 2020
    Hey what about an update, the savebug is still there !!! see older post here. and the game still needs nearby 5 minutes to load its savegame....cant get it why you DEVS so lazzy about maintaining your game! let me guess, its MS fault...pls stay on pc and steam, you give a shit about console players.
  • tyotypictyotypic Join Date: 2020-05-08 Member: 260792Members
    edited July 2020
    pro19 wrote: »
    make the update already on xbox one

Or not. It's been unplayable so long I've kind of lost interest.
  • Subnatica_fanaticSubnatica_fanatic USA Join Date: 2020-07-19 Member: 262630Members
    i would give anything to have multiplayer on subnatica
  • Subfan6547Subfan6547 Cork Join Date: 2020-07-25 Member: 262761Members
    I know what you have said about it but...PLEASE ADD A MULTIPLAYER MODE PLEASE
    Disabled cheats on Xbox one please
  • cow_man_1cow_man_1 Join Date: 2020-07-29 Member: 262855Members
    I would really love if you added the huge rooms that are in below-zero, there are a lot of other things from it that I would want in the first game but this is definitely the main one.
    I really loved this game and am exited to se what you do with it next
  • ongyokiongyoki Iowa Join Date: 2020-08-16 Member: 263303Members
    When will the new vehicles, toy dolls, wire boxes etc etc be available for the Xbox console? And when will below zero be available for it as well?
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    @ongyoki There is no new content for the regular Subnautica game. All new items you see are planned for Below Zero. Keep in mind their plans may change, some things may be cut.
  • Lee_W0lfLee_W0lf Join Date: 2020-09-15 Member: 263993Members
    Why wont my tool fix the prawn door. Ive uninstaled and restarted game. Still wontt work. I did a feedback months ago. Please help.
  • steelgod101Asteelgod101A Join Date: 2020-09-16 Member: 264010Members
    edited September 2020
    Like it or not this game needs sliders in the graphics menu for things like farplane, fov, and above all others Object Draw Distance. Things just dont appear until your right on top of them, and even then it can take more than a few seconds for them to be drawn in. If I had to guess, id have to think this type of game was made using the wrong engine to begine with. Look at no mans sky. It has the same type of underwater enviornments but on a universaly much larger scale, and though it shares this issue, its no where near as bad. That game uses Havack, and Wwise, while this one without even looking it up feels like the Unity engine, which has always had issues with object load times.
    I'm nearly 40 years old. Been programing software and video games since QBasic on a old comador computer with real big black floppy drives. I'm familiar with just about every engine and programming language out there. From my experience the engine really does make the game, and this game simply uses the wrong one. It will not be able to crawl out of this holy object drawing lag hole without being ported over to the better gaming engine for its game type.
  • Schwifty05Schwifty05 Houston, texas Join Date: 2020-03-05 Member: 258513Members
    I have 2 main issues, in 1 of my worlds im stuck inn a wall and theres no water so i cant drown myself, the other one i cant place a mobile vehicle bay anywhere
  • exceedinghadesexceedinghades Nc usa Join Date: 2019-02-27 Member: 251379Members
    Please bring below zero to xbox already
  • kane8907kane8907 East Brunswick, NJ Join Date: 2020-09-09 Member: 263866Members
    I really love this game,when the game boots, my tension turn to calm and peace. It takes a long time to wait for the eggs of the creatures to hatch and this period is a bit boring, but after these creatures change their life forms, it feels wonderful
  • Sparky959Sparky959 Join Date: 2020-10-01 Member: 264319Members
    So like I think the sea treader leviathan should be nerfed in the next update because I decided to farm there and now I have over 10 lockers full of diamonds gold and lithium. Like its just to op and I think that the seamoth should be able to go down to 950 meters. like it wont be able to go into the inactive lava zone but down to the bottom of the little trench at the cove tree. Also what's the entire point of the cyclops like its just so ridiculously bad its so slow and whenever I go to the lava zones it go's from 100% power to 14% power and it nearly dies every time. Most of the time I only use it to get the shield module to make the rocket. Like I make the prawn and fully upgrade it then go to the lava lakes get cured don't even use the cyclops in the process. Then I make it to craft the shield like I said earlier then make the rocket and beat the game. That's why I think the cyclops should be buffed.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    @Sparky959 There are 2 things that should help: Cyclops thermal reactor, and periodic sweep for lava larva.

Also, make sure you aren't using the powercell charger on Cyclops - all it does is move power, no gain.
  • jasqidjasqid Join Date: 2020-10-02 Member: 264355Members
    Gastor wrote: »
    there is a problem in the alien bases that the prawn suits feet randomly get stuck in the floor and impossible to get unstuck

Yeah, I had this happen on my last play through with the update. Getting around the containment facility after seeing the sea empress was fun. (rolleyes) I found getting out of the prawn, run away and coming back would fix it a bit.
  • ShotoutShotout Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224576Members
    Can't move in the PRAWN? Use the grapple. It's slow but it does work
  • DonTrumpDonTrump Join Date: 2020-10-31 Member: 265098Members
    Anyone else get that bug where you're in the water but the water physics changes to land physics. So you're walking on the sea floor. Wrecked my hardcore playthrough
  • ZombieRanger219ZombieRanger219 Uk Join Date: 2019-11-13 Member: 255547Members
    When is Subnautica Below Zero coming out on Consoles
  • Coult45Coult45 Join Date: 2020-11-15 Member: 265480Members
    Like it or not this game needs sliders in the graphics menu for things like farplane, fov, and above all others Object Draw Distance. Things just dont appear until your right on top of them, and even then it can take more than a few seconds for them to be drawn in. If I had to guess, id have to think this type of game was made using the wrong engine to begine with. Look at no mans sky. It has the same type of underwater enviornments but on a universaly much larger scale, and though it shares this issue, its no where near as bad. That game uses Havack, and Wwise, while this one without even looking it up feels like the Unity engine, which has always had issues with object load times.
    I'm nearly 40 years old. Been programing software and video games since QBasic on a old comador computer with real big black floppy drives. I'm familiar with just about every engine and programming language out there. From my experience the engine really does make the game, and this game simply uses the wrong one. It will not be able to crawl out of this holy object drawing lag hole without being ported over to the better gaming engine for its game type.

Completely agree with this. The game has spawned things around my ship multiple times and makes a hardcore playthrough completely impossible when you couple it with the odds of your game crashing while using a teleporter.

The first time I ever got into the facility to cure myself I just fell through the map and into the egg room and everything spawned. I obviously died due to lack of items needed to leave this area.

It's gr at that the devs plan to come out with below zero "this" year but when the last update you did for console did none of the things you say it did I can understand the delay.. please fix, this game is too good to leave unfinished...
  • tguirectguirec Join Date: 2019-11-23 Member: 255832Members
    is an update planned to ensure good compatibility xbox x series?

to correct: cloud synchronization bug impossible, audio bug, texture bug ...

Looking forward to your reply, wish you have a nice day.
    ps: I many love subnautica.

ps: i am french, and my english is not good. sorry

une mise à jour est-elle prévue pour assurer une bonne compatibilité xbox series x ?

à corriger: bug de synchronisation cloud impossible, bug audio, bug de texture ...

Dans l'attente de votre réponse, je vous souhaite une bonne journée.
    ps: J'aime beaucoup le subnautica.

ps: je suis français et mon anglais n'est pas bon. Pardon
  • Adrian900000000Adrian900000000 Join Date: 2020-11-29 Member: 265723Members
    Hi,
    1 - There appears to be an issue with things such as acid mushrooms, outcrops, etc, only appearing when you are about 17 metres away from it. (Very close to it)
    2 - I have noticed that withering weeds appear at about 19 metres away from the player. (Close to player)
    3 - I have also noticed that the resolution of some of the foliage (Not acid mushrooms, reeds etc - non destructible/ harvestable foliage) are very low until you are about 14 metres away from them. (Very close to them)
    Note - the measurements I have given are estimates so that may be inaccurate which is why I have also included how close I was to the acid mushrooms etc

Additional information:
    Console - Xbox one X
    Storage - internal

Thank you for reading
  • tbone272tbone272 Underwater Join Date: 2020-11-30 Member: 265738Members
  • AdamJames89AdamJames89 Florida Join Date: 2020-11-30 Member: 265744Members
    I'm wondering if the game will be released on a new generation of consoles? It's just that soon Ps4 and Xbox one will no longer be relevant and they will no longer be supported as PS4 and Xbox 360
  • KikusOMGKikusOMG Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico Join Date: 2020-05-23 Member: 261297Members
    Hi.
    Im still string finish the game, the first time i`v played the game in progress saved in the moment i was falling through the map. i was so angry cuz i almost finish the game.....Now that i playin again, i reach the santuary wer u learn how make ion power i went out and go to the bottom for some resources and the water desapear for me.... I tried everithing, fly away whit my prawn, get stick in the wall to climb i even take a shower of lava to kill me and nothing happens.
    A RANDOMLY ANGEL (WARPER) APPEARS AND HELP ME TO DIE!!!!!!!!!
    INSIDE OF THE SANTUARI WAS A HELL... IF YOU DONT BRING UR ARM OF SPIDERMAN FORGOT YOR PRAWN!!!!!!!

I really hope that first of all fix all these problems that have been a nightmare for all lovers of this game and later release the BELOW ZERO so it's not quite an ODYSSEY trying to play the game.

Saludos desde MEXICO!!
  • GeneralmarcusGeneralmarcus USA Join Date: 2020-12-15 Member: 266066Members
    It's good that some things are getting fitted. However, it would be awesome if split-screen multi-player was introduced. It would be so much fun to play with one of more other players on the map
  • MadDragon17MadDragon17 Join Date: 2020-12-12 Member: 266025Members
    Since Subnautica is fully released can the devs put a multiplayer gameplay since the game gets boring after awhile but its still fun but would be better if it has a multiplayer gaming platform for every gaming platform but have it to where it can hold 10 players total host plus nine players to join your current games you started. More people that is on a game the better the gameplay will be but also fix a problem that when you have a mass of base in one area the fps crashes.