Play Anywhere?

safetypinsafetypin Join Date: 2019-12-12 Member: 256348Members
The Subnautica game page in the Windows Game Pass application says that the game supports play anywhere, which means that saves are saved into the cloud, and should be available on all game pass platforms (Xbox, windows) but when I launch the game in Windows, I am not asked for a live login, and my Xbox saves are not visible on Windows. Does the description of the game contain incorrect information, or am I missing the way to access my Xbox saves on Windows?

Comments

• VictoryBrewingVictoryBrewing Join Date: 2020-08-06 Member: 263053Members
    This is actually very frustrating, why it is listed as Play Anywhere on the Xbox game store? I even spent money to own the game thinking I would be able to transfer my file and now I have nearly ten hours of gameplay entirely erased and worse yet the devs are ignoring this issue altogether.
    I want a refund if this is not fixed.
  • kane8907kane8907 East Brunswick, NJ Join Date: 2020-09-09 Member: 263866Members
    There are some bugs when drive the old game on Xbox ,Xbox is a new game computer
  • GalenrandirGalenrandir Mass Join Date: 2021-05-16 Member: 270154Members
    wondering if below zero has play anywhere saves as well. The original says its play anywhere and I unlock achievements in it, but the save wont transfer from PC to Xbox. Hoping they fix this.
  • GalenrandirGalenrandir Mass Join Date: 2021-05-16 Member: 270154Members
    just tried below zero and was able to jump between PC and Xbox no problem. However the original subnautica is still not working despite being listed as play anywhere. Has there been any official communication about this?