Animation Bug

IhavedeppresionIhavedeppresion Join Date: 2020-06-15 Member: 261869Members
I think this is a common bug because i think that like 40% or even more of the players encountered it . This animation bug will proceed like this : When you want to enter/exit your Lifepod or Hatch on the base,it will not do the animation,you will just enter . The little animation of entering or exiting at sometimes bugs, one time i played the whole game,without the animation of exiting or entering. This is not a serious bug that affects the player experience,not at all,it's just a little snap of the game :p . Does anyone else encountered it? Or is it just me ? ......

Comments

• DrewishllyDrewishlly Omaha Nebraska Join Date: 2020-07-24 Member: 262744Members
    This happened to me. Anyone got a fix for it?
  • CaernavonCaernavon Join Date: 2020-07-26 Member: 262786Members
    edited July 2020
    I am also experiencing this issue.

I have two seabases in the Mushroom Forest...an older, smaller one (whose layout I dislike) and a much larger, newer version. The newer version's doors and moonpool entries no longer animate, but the old base's doors still work. I don't know why this small bug irritates me, but it really does seem to disrupt immersion.

I don't know of any way to fix this bug currently. Some of the literature online seems to suggest the problem might be connected to the size of the base in question.
  • ZaraBhattiZaraBhatti pakistan Join Date: 2020-07-27 Member: 262808Members
    I am likewise encountering this issue.

I don't know about any approach to fix this bug at present. A portion of the writing on the web appears to recommend the issue may be associated with the size of the base being referred to.

BTW this is the most common bug of animation nowadays lol!