Subnautica: Below Zero Salad Days Update - Subnautica

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond

imageSubnautica: Below Zero Salad Days Update - Subnautica

A new update has arrived for Subnautica: Below Zero Early Access. Dig in to the Salad Days update, which features the latest additions to Below Zero’s revamped story, as well...

Read the full story here

Comments

• dorulasplorudorulasploru Romania Join Date: 2020-03-06 Member: 258523Members
    this is so coool! amazing job guys! can't wait to try those
  • FGAFGA Turkey Join Date: 2020-06-26 Member: 262136Members
    When will the full version of the game come? I am very excited. I'm tired of waiting now. I finished the first game 2 times and continue to play occasionally. You have created a really beautiful universe. I lose contact with the whole world while in the game :)
  • PantagueulePantagueule Belgium Join Date: 2020-06-26 Member: 262149Members
    edited June 2020
    Hello Donya! I've played your first game and absolutely adored it. To show support for your team's amazing work, I'm looking into buying Subnautica:Below Zero as soon as it releases. However, I'm hearing some mixed feedback from the community about the development of the sequel, something about too many predators, a lackluster story and slow progress that would deliver a somewhat different experience from the original? Is there anywhere I could find information regarding the planned released date for this game and the changes that have been made following that feedback? Thank you so much for your time and content!
  • LoloLolo Join Date: 2020-06-26 Member: 262151Members
    edited June 2020
    Stupid Epic Store autoupdates, I didn't disable it and my save got deleted :( Just when I finally made my first vehicle.

Now I will probably wait till this game is finished....
  • WarvisWarvis Join Date: 2017-01-14 Member: 226701Members
    Nice new playthings - but the beacon now buzzing and clicking is pretty nervegrinding when you've put them next to your bases as markers.
    At first I was thinking my jukebox was broken until I figured it's the beacon :tongue:
  • Reptilian94Reptilian94 Right Behind You Join Date: 2020-05-11 Member: 260934Members
    Any new information regarding when early access will arrive to the Xbox?
  • thomasmassalskythomasmassalsky Ohio Join Date: 2019-03-24 Member: 251939Members
    Hey, hey, hey, my freezing friends! I'm not new to Subnautica OR SBZ. But I am currently enjoying all the sweet and latest updates to SBZ. However, I cannot recall where or how to get the Recyclotron. Can any of you, my sweet icicle friends, help me with this???
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    edited December 2020
    In case nobody answers here, the discord linked in my signature is usually more active. (I haven't played BZ yet myself)