Why is there not a separate forum for Below Zero?

GlassDeviantGlassDeviant Terra Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228342Members
It's an entirely new game, separate from the original though based on it, with its own concepts, issues and bugs.

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    It's probably because the forum has slowed down so much, and the games share many features and some bugs.
  • EliCVideogamerEliCVideogamer Join Date: 2020-05-08 Member: 260791Members
    I honestly think that there should only be a separate forum only after they do a full release, because then they will hopefully be focusing on both games equally.

Actually, looking back at what I just wrote, that doesn't make any sense. but still, if they make a new forum for below zero I would be worried about them not spending enough time looking at this one.
  • masterofyeetmasterofyeet Join Date: 2019-11-25 Member: 255903Members
    I literally also made a post about this so annoying to see spoilers
  • HaliosHalios Oz Join Date: 2015-11-27 Member: 209514Members
    I honestly think that there should only be a separate forum only after they do a full release, because then they will hopefully be focusing on both games equally.

I think there's virtually no focus on Subnautica. Development is finished. Don't expect more than bug fixes.

I'd love to see some of the new stuff from BZ imported into it but from their perspective that might lower the chance of people buying and playing BZ.
    narfblat wrote: »
    It's probably because the forum has slowed down so much

My money would be on this.

Subdividing a ghost town would only make BZ look more desolate.
  • GlassDeviantGlassDeviant Terra Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228342Members
    Franky I'd prefer they paid attention to steam forums, since they are much more active, but I also understand not wanting to dampen ones spirits by exposing oneself to such a toxic environment.