'Go Play Inside' for Action Against Hunger - Subnautica

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond

image'Go Play Inside' for Action Against Hunger - Subnautica

Just as the Kharaa bacterium threatened Planet 4546B, our own planet is facing an unprecedented fight against COVID-19. Over the last few months, it has spread across the world and...

Read the full story here

Comments

• GAM3RGAWDGAM3RGAWD United States Join Date: 2018-11-13 Member: 244692Members
    Thanks for the message and the discount! I already own both Subnautica and Sub:Below Zero, but will look into the other games.
  • Tbtoss94Tbtoss94 Join Date: 2020-04-03 Member: 259581Members
    I bought subnautica. What a good game but please fix bugs...
    - Map bug
    - doors bug
    - lot of lags
  • FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    I'm so glad we are doing this. It's nice to be able to help some during this time of need!
  • monomonamonomona Join Date: 2020-04-04 Member: 259593Members
    This is just lovely! It's great that it's possible to help in this way.
  • CrispixCrispix Join Date: 2007-01-10 Member: 59543Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    Just picked up my copy of Subnautica: Below Zero after finishing Subnautica for the very first time! Very impressed with the work you guys have accomplished! Always a fan of your games :)
  • jcrockerjcrocker PC Join Date: 2020-04-10 Member: 259856Members
    Subnautica used to be one of my favourite games. Breathtaking, expansive, gorgeous. Early access at its best. Sure, it had its bugs and whatnot, but it was early access... the devs were working on those, right? Right.... it's 2020, I'm stuck at home self-isolating, and there's nothing I want to do more than play some Subnautica, but it pains me to say the game is still too buggy to be out of EA. Please fix the bugs. The door bug (Possibly my biggest pet peeve) especially. The scan room bug. Just help the game get back on its feet (or fins I suppose).
  • FlipsFlips Join Date: 2020-04-21 Member: 260278Members
    how do i start the game
  • FlipsFlips Join Date: 2020-04-21 Member: 260278Members
    Is Subnautica free
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    No, Subnautica is usually $25.00, but sometimes goes on a sale.