Problems around the Ion Cube Fabricator

PPeti66xPPeti66x Slovakia Join Date: 2020-01-13 Member: 257147Members
Videos and Saved Games are uploaded as single ZIP file here (154 MiB):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1goxqtPdl7D42H8lnlB5OFpYqD0umQp1j/view

Problem-1:
==========
It seems that saves made in energy field protected areas (without water) are corrupted (but not always). I am not tested, that all similiar areas are affected, or only areas joined by Archs to the Primary Containment Facility.
Files:
slot0002_IonCubeFabricator_BadSave.7z
Subnautica 2020-01-12 03-31-05-59_h264_q20.mkv
Subnautica 2020-01-12 03-32-18-60_h264_q20.mkv (leaving prawnsuit immediate after loading)

Problem-2:
==========
In Ion Cube Fabricator area (cca. area enlighted by green light aroun Ion Cube Fabricator) the Prawn Suit is prone to stuck. Saving when stucked generates corrupted saves (slot0002_IonCubeFabricator_BadSave.7z). Grappling Arm required to get out.
Files:
slot0002_LostRiver_at_Arch_RecoveredSave.7z (returning from this place to the Ion Cube Fabricator should trigger the bug)
Subnautica 2020-01-13 00-56-45-12_h264_q20.mkv

May be these 2 bugs have a common source, because after recovering from the bad save (getting out from the Prawn Suit immediately after loading) Prawn Suit will not stuck (until exiting from the oxigenated area and reloading?).

Tested builds (Epic Games versions):
61951 - OK (old engine)
63461 - Buggy (new engine)
63668 - Buggy (new engine)

Problem-3:
==========
Getting out from the Seamoth or Prawn Suit should be prohibited while docking in progress. You can stuck in the Cyclops while you are docking and pressing the E button on the keyboard.

PS: Sorry, my english is bad.

Comments

• sharkonautsharkonaut California Join Date: 2020-02-11 Member: 257790Members
    edited February 2020
    I also got stuck in the Ion Cube Fabricator area. I quit the game and restarted and my prawn suit would fly all over the map, through walls/floors until I would die: https://youtube.com/watch?v=HJg2y_xx4L8&feature=youtu.be

The only way I could get it to stop happening was to eject from the Prawn suit by mashing the "E" button right before the game loaded.
  • jzillaconjzillacon Join Date: 2020-02-14 Member: 257885Members
    It's not just the ion fabricator room. I've had prawn suits get stuck it every single alien base I try to go into. I've lost 4 suits now and almost lost a 5th.
  • RuiqiwiiRuiqiwii Hong Kong Join Date: 2020-02-28 Member: 258344Members
    Just happened to me yet...it glitched whenever i pass the doorway to the portals
    my prawn just can't move whatsoever...
    After i reload the game my prawnsuit moves automatically and fling me through the bottom of the map
    So i decided to spam the E button to bail off it when you load in...
    It does work! Thank god....(cuz my prawn suit has full upgrades)
    And just noted that i will never save when i am in my prawn/ nor near the ion cube fabricator room now...