Cyclop's Control's Icons does not working

OslikOslik Czech Republic Join Date: 2015-07-21 Member: 206314Members
edited January 2020 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
Hello, I have problems with Cyclops control icons (when you are behind the wheel). First I thougt I can't start, then I relized, that icons are simply at wrong places. Engince controls ( ON/Off, speed) are WAY to the right (it's like 5 cm or so), and module controls (sonar, shield, silent running ....) are shifted above actual icons (about 3 cm).
To be more specific, icon pictures are where they are supposed to be. I just have to move mouse cursor blindly over the screen and find the spot, where said icons really physically are. Icon images and their functions are shifted appart.
Last time I've played, was yesterday (24.1.2020) and everything worked fine.

And yes, I tried to build new one, same story. Even spawn one with console commands, same story again.

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    On pc? Try changing resolution, or run in windowed mode.

By the way, regular, or experimental? Experimental tests new updates, so it breaks more often.
  • OslikOslik Czech Republic Join Date: 2015-07-21 Member: 206314Members
    PC, experimental. Changing resolution back and forth, or windowed mode didn't help.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    Did it work at any of the different recolutions? Also try this launch option: -window-mode excusive

If you haven't already, post an f8 bug report, they need to know when experimental breaks. Unfortunately, the experimental branch is prone to issues, as that is the proving ground for updates before they are released to the regular branch of the game.