Lost Internet Connection, Lost Game [XBOX]

jtakarshjtakarsh United States Join Date: 2018-12-09 Member: 245398Members
Lost my internet connection while playing the game and lost my game. I didn't get a chance to save the game and lost over an hour of game play. If this is not a bug it should be.

Comments

• BlindGuardianBlindGuardian Canada Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217604Members
    Are you on your home Xbox console?

It's not really a bug, the game doesn't auto save so it's up to you to remember. I get that losing internet is random and annoying but it has nothing to do with the devs.

If you're on your home xbox console then you should be able to access and play all your digital games in offline mode.

Just remember to save often.
  • AgentCowboy777AgentCowboy777 Join Date: 2020-01-12 Member: 257139Members
    If you're on your home xbox console then you should be able to access and play all your digital games in offline mode.

Every time I try to play offline it tells me "sign in or renew the subscription
    Sign in with the profile used to buy this game, and make sure your subscription to Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, or EA Access is up to date. (0x803f900a)"

I'm paid up for 3 months on Game Pass Ultimate, I've reset the game, reset the xbox, and hard reset the xbox with no luck loading the game offline. Am I missing something or does the game not play offline?
  • monkeychmonkeych Join Date: 2020-01-17 Member: 257236Members
    You must designate your console to be your main console (home console). This will copy all licenses to your home console and allows you to be able to play your games without an internet connection. So you should do this if your console is the only one you use and this should be your main console. The DRM License Tranfer can be done only a limited time, I believe 5x, per year, but if you have only one XB, this is no problem, as it must only be done once. If you later replace your actual XB with a new one, you must declare that new XB again to your home console, to play offline.

You can do this in the console settings. Search Google for "xbox one set my home console" to get infos how to do this.

See this: beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox