When is the next console update?

skall880skall880 Maryland Join Date: 2019-11-11 Member: 255517Members
Is there a better place to post these questions where they might actually get answered? I’ve had the same problem since July and reported it on the game multiple times using feedback. I’ve made 2 posts about it here. When is the next patch coming and is there a better place to ask this where a dev might actually pay attention?

Comments

• CIRCUIT_004CIRCUIT_004 USA Join Date: 2019-12-28 Member: 256785Members
    The update to 3.3 fixed the Moonpool issue, But the game has an issue with the world itself!!

-Save game icon wont go away when saving,
    Game fix?
    NONE: Game is lost, must reset Xbox 1 and reset game.

-World sometimes wont load and will let you NO-CLIP ( Fly through walls and mountains and the floor ).
    Game Fix?
    NONE: If you are in a Prawn, it will fall forever and become destroyed in survival mode... Seamoth and Cyclops will impact the mountain on your " Way out of it" and damage it enough to destroy it.

DO NOT DRIVE VEHICLES IN GAME UNLESS YOU WANNA LOSE THEM! You either wait until everything loads gradually, OR fall forever... (You will lose your vehicles as you will fall forever, past crush depth! )

I am now afraid to use any of my vehicles... not because of the monsters... but because I don't want to lose them to a glitch that literally broke the game. The game is still broken... Building small bases doesn't fix anything, emptying your HDD and forgetting about a cyclops or Prawn BARELY helps... BUT IT IS the only way to play the game moderately... Least till half way, then once you need to dive deep... you can risk it but odds are you'll blow your stuff up cause you hit a mountain from the inside somehow cause it was invisible...

But if you are floating underground somehow, don't get out of your vehicle, or there it will stay.

The game went from Immersive underwater exploration, to Fallout 76 level glitches and bugs... I feel like I am playing GARY's MOD... because of the games ability to throw me underground or inside a mountain, lose my progress breaks me from the illusion. I don't feel like im underwater anymore... Im just floating in another Gary's Mod Map with avatars from Halo and Half Life...

Will the game be getting fixed soon? At all? Do I just get a refund? I was REALLY excited to play and be part of this immersive game...

Its a year later... And the glitches are mostly still here... They ruined the game... Will there be an update soon? do we expect one?

Or do we all just go get our refunds? New game will probably be treated the exact same as this one huh? Bugs and all :(
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    edited December 2019
    For a look a patch prgress, click here for the Favro page. It doesn't give much detail, but gives a rough idea where they are.

You could try posting in discord, https://discord.gg/subnautica

The PC patch released in November broke some things, so they probably need to fix those before they release it for console.