#FullspeedSeaglide ~ Sea Monkeys can still steal it and you can't out run suicide fish

FeiwuzeiFeiwuzei Hawaii Join Date: 2019-11-17 Member: 255638Members
The title says it all. Sea monkeys in latest version, Nov 21739 experimental, think it is a tug-a-war and even after updating to the latest from 19404 the suicide fish are still faster. Only out run them twice. Once it is because I went around a corner, but not sure since the other time I went straight towards it and up the wall and it missed. Even when you are already going full speed they still will hit you. I was just ambushed by 4 of the suicide fish in one of the sea monkey caves while on hardcore. Dead! Make the Seaglide faster than animals. It was a basic function in the original and I don't think the suicide fish had such a big blast radius or such in the previous version.

Comments

• FeiwuzeiFeiwuzei Hawaii Join Date: 2019-11-17 Member: 255638Members
    The other bug with these suicide fish is, at least in 19404, they are not targetable with the gravity gun(I haven't survived long enough yet in latest to test it.) You can grab the sulfur and then the nest but they will still be there and activate.
  • FeiwuzeiFeiwuzei Hawaii Join Date: 2019-11-17 Member: 255638Members
    Well as of 21739 it can be locked on and shot into the rock apparently along with the nest. Suicide is Painless, but no M*A*S*H 4077th