Stuck in a glitch

PixiepajPixiepaj Perth, UK Join Date: 2019-08-05 Member: 254089Members
ao3z5032ruu1.png
98gerhdd45rs.png
73x62xjbkeos.png

I am currently completely stuck in a glitch half way inside my base in my prawn suit. I dropped out of the charging bay of the cylops and somehow landed half way into by base. I cant die or do anything. Can this be rectified?

Also just to also state that on at least 3 occasions when I docked my seamoth at the charging base (one placed beside the entrance to the big alien facility) the character fell into the water and sank to the max depth of the game before reappearing in the sky and instantly sinking again. There was no way to get out of the loop until you finally died of dehydration or lack of food

Comments

• PixiepajPixiepaj Perth, UK Join Date: 2019-08-05 Member: 254089Members
    This game is doing my nut in. I created a new game and keep getting either stuck in places or find every glitch imaginable. I have finally given up after being stranded on the outside of the play area in the Aurora being able to swim all around and look in the sections I need to be in but cannot actually get in them. All because I came up for air. This is now happening every single time I play this. How can the game be getting worse not better!
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    Pixiepaj wrote: »
    I am currently completely stuck in a glitch half way inside my base in my prawn suit. I dropped out of the charging bay of the cylops and somehow landed half way into by base. I cant die or do anything. Can this be rectified?
    I rarely get stuck inside walls, but you can try using console commands to get you out when you do.
  • PixiepajPixiepaj Perth, UK Join Date: 2019-08-05 Member: 254089Members
    Thank you so much Maalteromm that worked. I didn't even know that existed. So glad I do not have to start again
  • rembrantrembrant Join Date: 2019-11-06 Member: 255353Members
    console commands are cool
  • xSHADOWSCOPE5xxSHADOWSCOPE5x Wales Join Date: 2020-02-18 Member: 258029Members
    I’m completely stuck in the ceiling in the aurora and I can’t get out and I can’t go off it and start the same save again cus it will take me back here
  • xSHADOWSCOPE5xxSHADOWSCOPE5x Wales Join Date: 2020-02-18 Member: 258029Members
    Please need help!!
    I’m on the Xbox one if that helps
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    See my signature for cheat/command console use
  • CalidusCalidus Join Date: 2020-03-05 Member: 258502Members
    I was walking in a prawn suit through an alien structure to mine an Ion node and the prawn suit fell through the floor and got stuck. While trying to get the prawn out, using jumps and the grapple arm the prawn fell completely through and just kept falling. After reaching about 7000 meters, I reappeared at the surface and starting falling again, repeating the process. I reloaded my game, figuring I'd leave the prawn suit stuck and just make a new one, but the second the game loaded in I immediately started falling again. If I exited the prawn, then my character would continue falling and the prawn would just float there.
  • sjhsjh PA Join Date: 2020-03-07 Member: 258548Members
    edited March 2020
    I've been experiencing PRAWN issues as well. When I try to walk through an alien base (specifically the island structure and Lava Castle), the PRAWN suit will inevitably stop walking. I won't be able to jump or do anything except punch or get out. When I get out, it just stands there instead of sitting on the ground like normal. The first time, in the Lava Castle, I saved my game while in the PRAWN suit thinking a quick restart might help, but as soon as I loaded in, I started glitching through the map. I took a video as evidence, but I can't post links yet, so you can see it pinned to the top of my Twitter, username tinymonstrosity.