major exo suit changes

evilyevily Join Date: 2013-02-28 Member: 183408Members
edited July 2019 in Ideas and Suggestions
hey please reduce the cost of the exo suit but dont have it come with guns. instead you buy the guns you want. since the exosuit has two strong arms you can have a grenade launcher in one and a shotgun in the other. or some other combination you use. you could even have two shotguns or two large machine guns or two grenades launchers.. whatever you wanted! I know this will piss alot of people off because they despise this kind of freedom even tho its excactly what we play for. and the remaining people just hate good ideas. But the best games have the most freedom, so suck it. +1 for major exo suit changes.

Comments

• evilyevily Join Date: 2013-02-28 Member: 183408Members
    Obviously there is some technicality that needs to be worked around with how would players shoot the guns? And i must re-iterate. Give them freedom to chose how they want to. Some players will want to shoot the gun in the left hand with Mouse1 and the gun in the right hand with Mouse 2. But some players will want to shoot both weapons at the same time with Mouse 1, or 2, or whatever. Just make it work
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    This has been tried before. It led to some players spending 2 minutes deciding what they want. That is two minutes they were needed on the front lines.
  • evilyevily Join Date: 2013-02-28 Member: 183408Members
    edited July 2019
    @Nordic thats an interesting point. Ive also seen people being slow at commanding so maybe that should be removed as well
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    When it comes down to it, it was tried before. Some people really liked it, and others did not. We don't have it today, so clearly it wasn't popular enough. I did really enjoy the flamethrower and rail gun exo, but the modular exo mod was not a net positive addition to the game.