Below Zero: Can't repair the rocket

SadBobSadBob United Kingdom Join Date: 2018-03-03 Member: 238532Members
Not sure if this is the right place for a bug report, but here goes:

I've played earlier versions of the game, and never had any problems repairing the rocket. This time, I can't do it. Point the repair tool at the panel in the side of the rocket, and does the repair tool animation, but no repair happens. The tool stays at 100% power. I've tried save/reload, walking round the rocket to try different places, always the same.

I'm stuck!

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• ShoutakuShoutaku Join Date: 2019-06-14 Member: 253351Members
    Oh man, that sounds nasty, kinda in the same mess but with a different thing
  • UltraGaussUltraGauss Germany Join Date: 2019-07-19 Member: 253812Members
    edited July 2019
    I have the same Problem! The last Update is the problem. Bevor the Update it was ok
  • SadBobSadBob United Kingdom Join Date: 2018-03-03 Member: 238532Members
    Tried again on 16498. Same behaviour.
  • EspirituEspiritu Join Date: 2019-07-19 Member: 253816Members
    edited July 2019
    I had a similar issue. Try making a new repair tool.

A while back knives and coral had the same-ish problem. Although this time there might also be something going on with the battery.
    Thanks. I tried making a new repair tool, but it didn't help. In fact, the exchanger now looks like it's repaired (the panel has closed up). But it's still showing as not repaired in the HUD, and I can't use it. Not sure if this is due to save/reloading, or the new tool.
  • seoatseaseoatsea Join Date: 2019-07-20 Member: 253838Members
    SadBob wrote: »
    Thanks. I tried making a new repair tool, but it didn't help. In fact, the exchanger now looks like it's repaired (the panel has closed up). But it's still showing as not repaired in the HUD, and I can't use it. Not sure if this is due to save/reloading, or the new tool.

same issue here...only after Artic Living update. did above....also cleared cache folder. no change..unable to repair rocket. Looks like it is working but repair tool still showing 0% and cannot do anything with the rocket.
  • GoodforceGoodforce Join Date: 2019-07-20 Member: 253846Members
    всем привет!решил сегодня начать заново игру!настроился начал!и дойдя до ракеты был сильно удивлен и расстроен очередным багом с этой гребанной ракетой!она не ремонтируется ваобще и ни чего не помогает!все руки опустились,изматюкавшись вышел с игры!ну какого черта снова эта забагованная ракета!как же выбешивает,нет слов просто!играя самого начала выхода игры не в первый раз эта ракета морочит мозги!много вышло нового и я решил начать заново называется((тупо забить и ждать релиза!настроение испорчено!вечер убил!
  • ChevenCheven Norway Join Date: 2014-01-04 Member: 192064Members
    Samme issue, tried everything.

Any updates on fix?
    I found a solution - deleting the cell cache and reloading. Apparently this bug has been around for months, possibly was fixed previously, but is now recurring.
  • ChevenCheven Norway Join Date: 2014-01-04 Member: 192064Members
    edited July 2019
    SadBob wrote: »
    I found a solution - deleting the cell cache and reloading. Apparently this bug has been around for months, possibly was fixed previously, but is now recurring.

Wow, thanks alot. That actually fixed it.
  • TryTry Luxembourg Join Date: 2019-07-22 Member: 253872Members
    Same problem here - could you please be a bit more specific about "deleting the cell cache" :)
  • TryTry Luxembourg Join Date: 2019-07-22 Member: 253872Members
    Ok - found out : search saved games for the cache folder and delete it...
    Now I can proceed :)
  • KothKoth USA Join Date: 2018-09-19 Member: 243647Members
    The problem will also get fixed if you enable console commands and "launch" the rocket, build a new one and put biosample in it to launch again.
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    Have the same problem.
    Clearing the cache didn't work.
    Game crashed afterword so I started a new one.
  • UltraGaussUltraGauss Germany Join Date: 2019-07-19 Member: 253812Members
    edited August 2019
    Too use the Command "launchrocket" helped me and i can go on now. Thanks for the help !!! Love u Cummunity

Console Commands

Press F3 and you'll see a checkbox ticked in the top left saying: "Disable Console". Press F8 to get a mouse cursor and uncheck the box to activate the console. Once the console is enabled, press "Enter" then type in the "launchrocket" command.

Have Fun