Lifeforms killed stats

AussieKidAussieKid Join Date: 2012-08-07 Member: 154896Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Shadow
Would love to see end game stats of which lifeforms/exos/structures each player killed. Is there a server mod which already collects and presents this post match or even during the match?

Comments

• skav2skav2 Join Date: 2007-05-28 Member: 61037Members, Reinforced - Gold
    Ive been wanting this too for such a long time +1
  • MoFo1MoFo1 United States Join Date: 2014-07-25 Member: 197612Members
    This would be EXTREMELY nice!!

I've often wanted some sort of stat to see just how many of their res nodes I took down myself.

Or at least have rt structure damage alongside structure damage (similar to how we have our accuracy and our no onos accuracy)
  • ZEROibisZEROibis Join Date: 2009-10-30 Member: 69176Members, Constellation
    Would be cool to see some leader board stats for similar categories.

Most Structure Damage:
    Most Build Time:
    Most P-Res in lifeforms/marines killed: (would be cool to in general as a marine see how much P res I cost aliens from killing them. As alien would be cool to see how much pres all that equipment marines I killed adds up)
    Most Welding/Healing:
    Most damage to RTs:

etc.
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    NS2+ already records most of this data, it just isn't displayed. UWE used to have a plan to implement this on trello. I don't know what ever happened to that.
  • NousWandererNousWanderer Join Date: 2010-05-07 Member: 71646Members
    Nordic wrote: »
    NS2+ already records most of this data, it just isn't displayed. UWE used to have a plan to implement this on trello. I don't know what ever happened to that.
    I think that's still the goal, but the original information has been scrubbed and the idea is currently represented via this low-detail card on the roadmap: https://trello.com/c/W0q5RXYq/65-post-round-ui

• skav2skav2 Join Date: 2007-05-28 Member: 61037Members, Reinforced - Gold
    Nordic wrote: »
    I think that's still the goal, but the original information has been scrubbed and the idea is currently represented via this low-detail card on the roadmap: https://trello.com/c/W0q5RXYq/65-post-round-ui

Yes this. I hope it can be implemented in a similar fashion but with some additional stuff. The ability to see everyones current/most recent round stats as well would be super cool. It would also be nice if it showed the different structures destroyed on both teams like an icon on the bottom that has 1, 2, 3 etc showing how many you got.

Marines:

Kharaa structures destroyed:
    Cysts: 27 | Hydras - 6 | Tunnel - 2 | Shade - 1 | Crag -2 | Shift - 0 | Hive 0 |

Lifeforms Eliminated:
    Skulk -11 | Gorge - 1 | Lerk - 1 | Fade - 0 | Oni - 1

Babblers? not sure where those would go

Same thing for a player on the kharaa but with marines structures. Jps, sgs, exos, buildings etc.

It would be neat to see the amount of weapons that went to waste because of you killing the owner and the gun disapearing. Not sure how easily that would be trackable since people can pick those up.