DLC Expansion for Original Subnautica

willdoesytwilldoesyt Join Date: 2018-07-25 Member: 242468Members
ydw6zdh5k6s4.png

Thought an DLC for the original subnautica could bring a lot of life back to that game. I enjoy playing it and have finished it many times, but still think the game could always use more content as a survival game.
Idea and image by willdoesyt (me).

Comments

• darrindarrin Frankfurt; Germany Join Date: 2019-02-15 Member: 250965Members
    IMO, there were already quite a few areas or biomes in the original Subnautica game that were kind of useless. That's because the player gets access to most of the materials early on. And that's why the game basically forced the player to go down deeper.

But especially the late game was IMO quite underwhelming. The concept of the Lost River was nice, but it was basically a 'to see it once is enough' biome. And the same was true for the underground lava lake.

To add new biomes at the outer edges of the map wouldn't really be an option - at least not for me. It wouldn't interest me. That's why the concept of a whole new mix of biomes - like in Below Zero - is simply more fascinating.
  • NopizzaleftNopizzaleft Join Date: 2020-11-09 Member: 265341Members
    Still quite small i imagine the dlc adding more of the base biome's and some new one's. More creature's,more building option's,more material's and more island's.