Subnautica Xbox Update 1.0.0.33 Released - Subnautica

2»

Comments

• tjviper12tjviper12 Grand Forks North Dakota Join Date: 2019-02-01 Member: 249986Members
    There is no need for console commands for xbox
  • GrimswoldGrimswold Join Date: 2019-03-21 Member: 251879Members
    tjviper12 wrote: »

So you get to decide for everyone else? Don't use them if you don't want them I on the other hand need them when I'm balls deep under the surface of the ocean floor and I watch my prawn literally fall through the floor in front of my face even got a few clips of it happening. So TJ don't use the dev console if you don't want them.
  • ShotoutShotout Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224576Members
    I seldom use the Scaning Hab, but it was useful looking for drillable Nickel in the far SW LR ENTRY.
  • El_Fayel_HDEl_Fayel_HD Republica Dominicana,Santo Domingo Join Date: 2019-04-11 Member: 252262Members
  • tjviper12tjviper12 Grand Forks North Dakota Join Date: 2019-02-01 Member: 249986Members
    I was just told to delete all my Saved files because there was a corruption in my game please fix your game now because I'm sick and tired of all the bugs
    edited April 2019
    Grimswold wrote: »

So you get to decide for everyone else? Don't use them if you don't want them I on the other hand need them when I'm balls deep under the surface of the ocean floor and I watch my prawn literally fall through the floor in front of my face even got a few clips of it happening. So TJ don't use the dev console if you don't want them.

I'm on xbox not on computer So I don't the luxury to use console And even if I could I wouldn't Because to me that would be considered cheating Also you need to build a couple are this gaming rooms in different locations with the upgrades to believe in a map out the entire map Add be able to do this it the game with stopped Glitching the fuck out that is the only problem I have
    Grimswold wrote: »

I'm on xbox not on computer So I don't the luxury to use console And even if I could I wouldn't Because to me that would be considered cheating Also you need to build a couple are this gaming rooms in different locations with the upgrades to believe in a map out the entire map Add be able to do this it the game with stopped Glitching the fuck out that is the only problem I have

It's quite simple man. I spend literally days building suits and subs to have them eaten and by what? Not a sea monster but the fucking walls of the world its self. Now if the game worked and worked well there would be no issue and even pc probably would have never had the commands either BUT the game is broken the world doesn't render the resources don't spawn even though the scanner room located them put a ring around it but it seems to not exist when you approach. So sir TJviper again don't use the damn codes if it messes up your poor moral compass but I for one and sick and tired of being set back days of game play due to a bug in the game and there are literally several more people whom feel this way than those whom take it upon themselves to decide for the rest of the community.
    I'm also on xbox hence the post in the XBOX FORUM.
  • DrPsycheDrPsyche Corpus Christi Join Date: 2018-11-29 Member: 244980Members
    I would like to change the language in Subnautica on XboxOne (I prefer German).
    Is it possible to choose the language in this update?
  • CristofCristof Join Date: 2016-11-10 Member: 223778Members
    What update? Is anyone still working on this game at all? Just a bunch of forgotten fans lurking on abandoned forums...