Ideas For Subnautica Below Zero

Comments

• lordpuglordpug UK Join Date: 2019-03-10 Member: 251655Members
    Earlord_64 wrote: »
    Make a vehicle that's a extremely fast water skimmer meaning it flies along the top the water and then goes a little bit slower and it has less durability
    but if you wold to to that you should be able to control the speed entirely
    chef_ wrote: »
    Configurable Grav-Trap. Select what kind or kinds of fish you want it to trap.
    it also would be nice if it colected materials as well
    and mabye upgrades to grt them quicker
    ]
    a781tz0a7yb5.jpg
    Make a vehicle that's a extremely fast water skimmer meaning it flies along the top the water and then goes a little bit slower and it has less durability
    here is an early draft of my vehical and it matched your description realy well. please tell me if this is anything like you imagined
    this is probaly random but if you want to see any other creations/vehicals let me know because i have a bunch more and not sure if you want to see it
  • darrindarrin Frankfurt; Germany Join Date: 2019-02-15 Member: 250965Members
    There's the possibility the SnowFox will be able to hover over water as well.
    Add a small island that if you go under turns out to be a reef back like creature
    There's a concept art for a creature called the "Ice Breaker" => https://www.artstation.com/artwork/b6DLn

• Jpop20Jpop20 Los Angeles Join Date: 2016-08-28 Member: 221803Members
    How about another Super Leviathan corpse but preserved in the ice at least partially. Like the Eel dinosaur thing from Lost Rivet

darrin wrote: »
    There's the possibility the SnowFox will be able to hover over water as well.

I tried. it dosn't work :(

• darrindarrin Frankfurt; Germany Join Date: 2019-02-15 Member: 250965Members
    lordpug wrote: »
    I tried. it dosn't work :(
    Not yet. That's true. But maybe it will :)

• FlinseyFlinsey Koksijde Join Date: 2019-02-10 Member: 250774Members
    Put some extra dialogue in the game. It confuses me at the moment. Also the territory with the glow whales is a little empty. Maybe you can add some decorations like underwater plants?
    Maybe some updates for the jelly-mushroom cave?
    And bigger islands!
  • Earlord_64Earlord_64 Join Date: 2019-02-21 Member: 251206Members
    If you put the creation of teleporters then make an almost infinite oxygen tank that teleports air
    ]
    a781tz0a7yb5.jpg
    here is an early draft of my vehical and it matched your description realy well. please tell me if this is anything like you imagined
    ]
    a781tz0a7yb5.jpg

I think that if you made the legs more like a four legged water skimmer bug then it would be better
    qty2se5be2h1.jpg

It can either skim the top of the water or tread along the bottom drilling
    ]
    a781tz0a7yb5.jpg

This looks more like a cargo ship
    And I think it looks fantastic
    thanks for your review. What i actualy made it for was an event were you go to the vesper after you got your biosample.
    it is called V.H.R.P.[ Vesper Human Revival Pod ]
    Flinsey wrote: »
    Put some extra dialogue in the game. It confuses me at the moment. Also the territory with the glow whales is a little empty. Maybe you can add some decorations like underwater plants?

mabye some type of floaters as Glowhales glow like the floaters. that could be what they feed on.
  • duckduckduckduck Join Date: 2019-03-15 Member: 251770Members
    The Old HUD from early access definitely needs to make a return. Or at least give us some more options to at least make the HUD smaller, transparent, so its less distracting. I love this game, but the circles are far to big and distracting for my taste. Nevermind kinda ugly. This is particularly annoying in vehicles.- devs spent so long making the interiors awesome, but its blocked by these giant circles.
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    You should add a multiplayer option

Oh my gosh, how many times is it now? 23? 24, maybe? For the last time - everyone! - THERE WILL NOT BE MULTIPLAYER
    You should add a multiplayer option

Oh my gosh, how many times is it now? 23? 24, maybe? For the last time - everyone! - THERE WILL NOT BE MULTIPLAYER

but if we ask a lot they might add it so their players stay entertained. and I am VERY positive they will add it this time. why wouldn't they
    Flinsey wrote: »
    w9yupi1ztzgx.png
    this is a floater like plant i thought of and could be what they feed on
    p.s that grey lob is ment tobe a glowhale :D

Make a weapon that's a trivial spear that you make with a titanium rod and then use Creep vine to bind stalker teeth to
    I think that trivial spears are too old for their technology. Although, harpoons could be usefull for cating fish. It can even possibly be a module on your vehicle ;)
    BluRex wrote: »
    Make it possible to befriend a Titan Holefish who can follow you around and occasionally provide you with oxygen.
    or you can harvest material from the hole fish[without harming it of course] some type of air gel that you can craft into an item like a mobile/on the go oxygen plant. but it should stay an option if you want it to follow you and temporarily only.
  • Muzzy182ukMuzzy182uk Scotland Join Date: 2019-01-22 Member: 249165Members
    I wonder if possible to allow creep vine seeds into juice which gives more h2o compared to eating the seeds bit like when it was turned into lubricant in the original game.
    Make
    Make a weapon that's a trivial spear that you make with a titanium rod and then use Creep vine to bind stalker teeth to
    I think that trivial spears are too old for their technology. Although, harpoons could be usefull for cating fish. It can even possibly be a module on your vehicle ;)

That is the idea I had because you can't make weapons other than the knife
    Make
    I think that trivial spears are too old for their technology. Although, harpoons could be useful for catching fish. It can even possibly be a module on your vehicle ;)

That is the idea I had because you can't make weapons other than the knife
    your idea does make sense, but this time when we came onto the planet we were prepared and Riley[ the character we played as in the original game] would have told Alterra about the ecosystem and dangerous leviathans. so they could possibly make an exception especially, as there are so many more leviathans and way are more aggresive and common in below zero.just imagine being able to swing from iceberg to another again and again or using it as defence from squidsharks and other leviathans
    Flimsy wrote: »
    Maybe some updates for the jelly-mushroom cave?
    maybe the crabsnakes could turn all frozen and the jellyshroom could change color from pink to an icy blue
    Nikikeya wrote: »
    Some fuzzy Arctic Shrimp.

psbwk1zr9sam.jpg
    I think the jellyshroom caves are too vacant so these shrimp could be there and they can give materials. It should also be possible to befriend herds that can be used to protect/scare crabsnakes wich would be useful. one final thing is you should also be able to collect their eggs and hatch them.
    I think that with the new Cyclops the cameras could be able to detach and move like scanner room ones
    but that way you would lose them . or you can make it that it zooms out really wide
    Tontteman wrote: »
    Yes multi-purpose room that is shaped like moon pool should be easy to make and you could possibly fit 2 reactors in it.

And option to putt windows to the ceiling, maybe they could have support bars so they wold look like biodome seiling.

I have definitely wanted ceiling/floor windows for my multi purpose rooms. I would also love to be able to attach vertical connectors to multipurpose rooms.

How about a multipurpose room that already is made entirely of glass ;)