Can't sync last save from one xbox to another after new update

DeepdarkwatersDeepdarkwaters Join Date: 2019-02-25 Member: 251312Members
Im getting an error code 0x83860012 every time I try and sync from my original xbox one to my xbox one s i started getting the error after the update all 7 other games synced after a console wipe micosoft techs are saying its on subnauticas end any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead
    Can you describe how you're setting up this scenario? I'll see if I can reproduce this on our end. You have an Xbox One(your original Xbox) and you've played Subnautica with:
    1) How many saved games?
    2) Is this Xbox signed into the same Profile as the Xbox One S(and is this the only profile you're using)?
    3) Is the Xbox on a wired or wireless connection?

What are you doing to sync the Xbox One S saves to the Xbox One's saved games?

I'll probably have some follow up questions. We're sorry this is happening but thank you for sharing your setup. This might help us to recreate the issue on our side which might let us work with Microsoft to see what is going that is causing this problem for some of our users.
  • DeepdarkwatersDeepdarkwaters Join Date: 2019-02-25 Member: 251312Members
    Yes the saved game is on the original xbox one then i would play subnautica on the other using cloud sync then after the update the wired xbox one s would get the error 0x83860012 evertime you tried to sync so i wiped the one s reinstalled games and profiles all other games synced back besides subnautica if i cancel the save on the one s and try and play on the original xbox one the new save date tries to sync and i have to cancel so it wont overwrite the main save i got mys sons game saves to sync over onetime but haven't tried if after the wipe the original is on wireless the one s is wired
  • exceedinghadesexceedinghades Nc usa Join Date: 2019-02-27 Member: 251379Members
    Same here bought a new xbox one x so I could put my xbox one s in the living room after my kids xbox one s died but now I can't play my game anymore after playing 48+hrs.... all other games and apps synced up just fine...
  • DeepdarkwatersDeepdarkwaters Join Date: 2019-02-25 Member: 251312Members
    It would help if ms would put the option back to copy/ move game data like it was on the 360 up until now i haven't had a problem with the cloud
  • MalacathMalacath Wales Join Date: 2016-05-17 Member: 216874Members
    It would help if ms would put the option back to copy/ move game data like it was on the 360 up until now i haven't had a problem with the cloud

Thats never going to happen for security reasons. You can blame all the modders who used to hack saves to cheat on the 360 for that.
  • Rmac777Rmac777 Join Date: 2020-01-08 Member: 257047Members
    I am having the same problem more than 6 months later and you guys still haven't fixed this?!?! Definitely won't be buying Below Zero if you guys can't fix your broken game.