Dancing Bulbo Trees!!

HalfEvilCoyoteHalfEvilCoyote Colorado Join Date: 2019-02-14 Member: 250919Members
When you find a Subnautica Bug that you don't want the Devs to fix...

eojpn5w1qdfs.gif

Clearly these trees are happy to be on board the Cyclops.

Please Guys... Don't waste any time fixing this one...

Comments

• JAZZYFORSUBNAUTICAJAZZYFORSUBNAUTICA Join Date: 2018-05-01 Member: 240453Members
    LOL that happened to me too but its not a bug its an animation for the bulbo tree because it is a land plant :#
  • HalfEvilCoyoteHalfEvilCoyote Colorado Join Date: 2019-02-14 Member: 250919Members
    I know its a land plant... its acting like its under water though... and it next to other land plants that are holding perfectly still. I've had Bulbo trees in my base for a long time and have no memory of seeing this before till now. These trees are marching to their own drummer.
    lol...
  • HalfEvilCoyoteHalfEvilCoyote Colorado Join Date: 2019-02-14 Member: 250919Members
    LOL that happened to me too but its not a bug its an animation for the bulbo tree because it is a land plant :#

So to clarify, I know what you are saying that when you find them on the island they are "Slowly moving in the breeze" But this is indoors, underwater inside a submarine to be specific. So zero wind.

And what made it so obvious was how fast they were doing it when i saw it. It since has gone back to its slow motion animation. But even the slow motion animation looks out of place when they are potted right next to other plants that are not so dramatic.