Cyclops docking bay (moon pool)

awesomegamer9786awesomegamer9786 Join Date: 2018-07-25 Member: 242467Members
A moon pool for a cyclops.

Comments

• bluesy22bluesy22 Join Date: 2018-07-27 Member: 242487Members
    yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss.....one as big as the super moon pool in the QEP so I can build up my evil lair.
  • BomooBomoo Join Date: 2018-02-05 Member: 236923Members
    edited August 2018
    A docking collar or cradle the size of a regular moon pool would probably be more practical given the size of most base buildings. Maybe as a cosmetic touch you could have little drones flying around the Cyclops' hull cleaning any fouling and performing basic maintenence while its docked to said collar.
  • awesomegamer9786awesomegamer9786 Join Date: 2018-07-25 Member: 242467Members
    edited October 2018
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    Have you considered the size of the cyclops? base parts for the cyclops docking bay is the only way, rhyme intended. ;)
  • NikikeyaNikikeya Maine, USA Join Date: 2016-06-23 Member: 218952Members
    I like this idea, imo all the building structures should be made at least three times bigger than they currently are. A docking Bay for Cyclops could come with a Megabase patch so that we can finally outbuild the precursors. XDD
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    Nikikeya wrote: »
    I like this idea, imo all the building structures should be made at least three times bigger than they currently are. A docking Bay for Cyclops could come with a Megabase patch so that we can finally outbuild the precursors. XDD

That would be quite... unique.
  • bessert45bessert45 Join Date: 2013-07-29 Member: 186443Members
  • RitaMarinerRitaMariner Missouri Join Date: 2018-12-21 Member: 246577Members
    Since the Cyclops will not be part of Below Zero, probably not going to happen, but we will need some sort of spot to park the Sea Truck, once they put it in the game for us, non-cheat code, non-console types. It will be pretty good sized, if you add all the modules to it. Not sure it will fit in a standard moon pool. Still need a moon pool for the PRAWN Suit however.
  • NikikeyaNikikeya Maine, USA Join Date: 2016-06-23 Member: 218952Members
    Since the Cyclops will not be part of Below Zero, probably not going to happen, but we will need some sort of spot to park the Sea Truck, once they put it in the game for us, non-cheat code, non-console types. It will be pretty good sized, if you add all the modules to it. Not sure it will fit in a standard moon pool. Still need a moon pool for the PRAWN Suit however.

Well personally I think it should still be considered. Cause while Subzero is the shiny new bobble currently, it still is just DLC.

The main game is still the main game, and should be patched periodically to fix bugs, update over all profomance, and add in fresh elements to keep the interest.

I know it's not a mmorpg, but it's hardly what I would call complete. There's still a lot of stuff that needs to be worked on. Especially on the ps4 version which is janky af. I've fallen through the map a dozen times, been catapulted out of my cyclops while trying to put stuff away in a locker, and had a reaper clip through the floor of my base and eat me.

Game is faaaar from finished.
    On the topic of sea truck, there should be an option that aloud you to move like an eel, i mean, when you turn, the sea trucks other compartments are not facing the same direction, you have to pull them, this would also allow you to move in areas that the truck could fit in, but not turn in, but to turn this a little down word, you can not access the other rooms of the truck and have to lock back on to the others to gain entry.