Below Zero request - Building choices.

MichloMichlo Originally Wallasey, UK now Los Angeles, US. Join Date: 2016-09-10 Member: 222215Members
A much greater variety of building and decorating choices. There are a great many of us builder types who love games such as this which allow for creativity and we can get lost for hours just building. :)

Comments

• JAZZYFORSUBNAUTICAJAZZYFORSUBNAUTICA Join Date: 2018-05-01 Member: 240453Members
    Snow bike charging bay?
  • JAZZYFORSUBNAUTICAJAZZYFORSUBNAUTICA Join Date: 2018-05-01 Member: 240453Members
    and a cyclops charging bay (for both the DLC and the actual game) for modding of course
  • MichloMichlo Originally Wallasey, UK now Los Angeles, US. Join Date: 2016-09-10 Member: 222215Members
    edited February 2019
    and a cyclops charging bay (for both the DLC and the actual game) for modding of course

DLC? Below Zero is a standalone sequel as far as I know.

I like the sub charging dock, though. :)
  • RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    Michlo wrote: »

DLC? Below Zero is a standalone sequel as far as I know.

I like the sub charging dock, though. :)

It was originally teased as a DLC, but they later made the decision to make it standalone. Some people still call it the "Arctic DLC" even though it doesn't really fit the description anymore xD

Aaaah the Cyclops Docking Bay.... Cool concept that never made it into the base game, then the Cyclops doesn't make it into the seuqel/expansion either... Hnf. If they EVER decide to do any more content for the base game, ever ever ever - even as actual DLC ("Base Modules Pack!" etc) that would be a high priority for meeeeee
  • zeuskabobzeuskabob Join Date: 2019-02-11 Member: 250805Members
    Agreed. I'd also like to see an expansion to land building. Perhaps by building foundation underground, you could flatten an area of dirt/snow to build on.

Another thing that would be excellent would be snow covering the tops of buildings when there are blizzards. It would add a lot of atmosphere.
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    I'm a guy who likes his dioramas: Creature miniatures on stands which you unlock by scanning them would be cool.

I always believed that a Cyclops docking clamp would be a more practical choice, as it wouldn't take up so much room and can simply be slapped on any spare corridor you've got going.