Scanning all 50 Precursor Technologies

CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
If there are even 50 that are scannable right now, what in your databank do you obtain? I'm guessing nothing, but maybe there's something on Favro?

Comments

• RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    I don't think there's fifty right now, but I did get a box at 10 that had something called [None] in it. Yeah, it's name was "None" and so was its description xD

If there is 50 I'd be curious to see what we'd get too. If there's anything at all for this stage of the game's development that is.
  • RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    Rezca wrote: »
    I don't think there's fifty right now, but I did get a box at 10 that had something called [None] in it. Yeah, it's name was "None" and so was its description xD

If there is 50 I'd be curious to see what we'd get too. If there's anything at all for this stage of the game's development that is.

50... seems too small a number to me. I mean I'm already up to 20 or so and I've only been at it for 3-4 hours.
  • AlphasoldierAlphasoldier Join Date: 2017-04-24 Member: 229917Members
    edited February 2019
    Rezca wrote: »
    You can drop this and pick it back up and I believe it gives 2 things you can't use.
    The hoverpad (to build the snowfox on I'm guessing) and the snowfox blueprints.

• JAZZYFORSUBNAUTICAJAZZYFORSUBNAUTICA Join Date: 2018-05-01 Member: 240453Members
    its for a portal you can use to teleport to different locations