[Bug] Glitched Through Aurora Ceiling... [Apr-2017 47282]

Fox_ShinobiFox_Shinobi Join Date: 2017-05-28 Member: 230793Members
I was cutting open the sealed door across from the Seamoth Bay in the Aurora and when I went up for air I glitched through the ceiling...
(Couldn't figure out how to put pictures in post directly, so here's the imgur link to the pictures)
imgur.com/a/eLweI

Comments

• FathomFathom Earth Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219405Members
    Same happened to me in the room with the communications relays behind the sealed door from the other entrance. I think it has something to do with the way you are set to be swimming at the surface and how it positions you when you come up with high speed. Makes you jump out of the water when using a Seaglide, for example. Same mechanics may just put you up past the ceiling when getting up for air.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Use the console command
    warpme

to get out of this.
  • RagnosRagnos Join Date: 2017-05-29 Member: 230812Members
    One thing about the Aurora when I was exploring it was that when you are in the Aurora underwater and you swim to the surface, you can see the sky while you are underwater. Might want to fix this since it should be ceiling.
    -Silent Running Update-
  • WallopingEweWallopingEwe Join Date: 2019-02-10 Member: 250779Members
    I’m on my Xbox One S and was exploring the aurora but glitched through the floor and now i can see the whole inside of the ship. There is no console anymore on the xbox at least so how can i get out? I’m on Creative
  • xSHADOWSCOPE5xxSHADOWSCOPE5x Wales Join Date: 2020-02-18 Member: 258029Members
    I was searching in the aurora and glitched up into the ceiling now I’m stuck and I don’t want to lose my progress need help!!!!!!!!!