Below Zero Forums

0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
Just wondering when we'll see them (if we will at all)

Comments

• PauoloPauolo France Join Date: 2016-03-13 Member: 214187Members
    Nah, you need an icebreaker first. B)
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    Looks like the devs are giving us the cold shoulder with this one.
    Let's make it a rehearsal for Mr. Freeze's lines. :D
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    What are you guys talking about?
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    Whether or not there will be different forums for Subnautica: Below Zero or if these ones will still be used.
  • CochonouCochonou France Join Date: 2019-01-19 Member: 249024Members
    Indeed, this would be quite useful.
    I'd love to give my insight on the game's early pacing, but I don't know on which forum to post it. :|
  • Calarand77Calarand77 lurking in general forums Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211786Members
    Without a dedicated forum giving detailed feedback and exchanging ideas for the new game is going to be... messy, to put it mildly.

Here's hoping we'll get that forum soon.
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    edited February 2019
  • GlassDeviantGlassDeviant Terra Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228342Members
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    Pauolo wrote: »
    I'd love to give my insight on the game's early pacing, but I don't know on which forum to post it. :|

General Discussion should be fine.
  • lor360lor360 Join Date: 2019-02-03 Member: 250304Members
  • kbabyuser34kbabyuser34 Join Date: 2019-02-03 Member: 250318Members
    I'm having an issue where the opening scene in my game is glitching and the base isn't loading. its just transparent boxes. I've been searching to see if anybody else is dealing with this but I can't find anything. ive reset my computer, force closed the game, even uninstalled and re-installed it. im not sure why im not seeing anybody else experiencing this glitch.

the screenshot I put in kind of shows it, robin just woke up and she is supposed to be inside the base but the base and the land are just nonexistent.
  • riverslqriverslq Join Date: 2019-02-03 Member: 250340Members
    so, is there somewhere I can look to see exactly how far the story has progressed in the early access release?
    I'm not sure if i'm there already, or there is a bug preventing me from proceeding.
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    riverslq wrote: »
    so, is there somewhere I can look to see exactly how far the story has progressed in the early access release?
    I'm not sure if i'm there already, or there is a bug preventing me from proceeding.

You'll get a message once you've gone as far as you're supposed to have gone for the level of progress the devs have made on the story.
    lor360 wrote: »
    Why?

Because it's a separate game.
    I'm having an issue where the opening scene in my game is glitching and the base isn't loading. its just transparent boxes. I've been searching to see if anybody else is dealing with this but I can't find anything. ive reset my computer, force closed the game, even uninstalled and re-installed it. im not sure why im not seeing anybody else experiencing this glitch.

the screenshot I put in kind of shows it, robin just woke up and she is supposed to be inside the base but the base and the land are just nonexistent.

This is a bug, but this is not where you post about bugs. There is a portion of the forum dedicated to bugs. Please follow the format of the pinned post in that section, and in the future, try to keep your comments on-topic.
  • triffidtriffid Join Date: 2019-02-04 Member: 250366Members
    edited February 2019
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    I've just put BELOW ZERO in any thread title I start.
    I also put [SPOILERS] in the title because at this point I've got a lot of specific questions and don't really want to ruin anything for anybody else.
    B)
  • LethannLethann Jackson, MS Join Date: 2019-02-06 Member: 250534Members
    The biggest reason for Below Zero to have it's own forums is that there are a LOT of changes, especially in recipes and what not. It really is a separate game and should have it's own forums.
  • 1ceDrag0nz1ceDrag0nz Join Date: 2019-02-09 Member: 250709Members
    I bought the game on epic games launcher because the first one was free. I now realize that was a mistake as they have to updated the game at all on epic games and just leaving everyone in the dust who bought on the launcher. Wont be buying on steam now because I already have bought on the epic games launcher and cant get a refund. I really hate when developers do this.
  • chef_chef_ Join Date: 2019-02-02 Member: 250153Members
    You're saying the Steam version has received updates and the Epic version hasn't?
  • RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    edited February 2019
    chef_ wrote: »
    You're saying the Steam version has received updates and the Epic version hasn't?

They talked about this once before on the Oculus Store vs Steam with threads on the base game, what I remember is something about Steam allows putting updates quicker than the others, like the consoles they need to pass some certification process before they're allowed to put it up and it can take a while. So they wait for a big update to put it up rather than updating quickly and rapidly.
  • chef_chef_ Join Date: 2019-02-02 Member: 250153Members
    Oh. Boooooo

I did notice spinner fish for the first time the other day, wasn't sure if they were always there and I didn't notice them, or if I got an update I didn't notice.
  • RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    chef_ wrote: »
    Oh. Boooooo

I did notice spinner fish for the first time the other day, wasn't sure if they were always there and I didn't notice them, or if I got an update I didn't notice.

Yeah they've been there for a while, though last time I picked one up I couldn't do much with it. I wanted it in my aquarium but it wouldn't go in ;v;
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
    Anybody else think the menu should be a little interactive? Like being able to pick up or play with the penguins? Similarly to how in Terraria you can move the sun? I've always thought that would be a cool idea... oh how I want to work for UWE...
  • KwadimaKwadima Join Date: 2019-02-10 Member: 250763Members
    edited February 2019
    Hello folks, I've been trying to find out about updates. I've seen some creators on YT with different/more recent game versions than mine, are they "VIP" and getting updates before me, a mere immortal gamer, or is there a way to get them? :)
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
    Kwadima wrote: »
    Hello folks, I've been trying to find out about updates. I've seen some creators on YT with different/more recent game versions than mine, are they "VIP" and getting updates before me, a mere immortal gamer, or is there a way to get them? :)

Try enabling experimental mode with steam, right click on the game and go to "Properties" and then go to the "BETAS" tab, the rest is easy. Hope this helps!