Game will not complete. Freezes during neptune launch!

WaterBatmanWaterBatman UK Join Date: 2019-01-11 Member: 248543Members
Yeah so this is a pretty annoying bug. After the emperor says "We are different but we go together, the game just hangs and I need to force close it.

Ive tried 3 times now, including restarting my PC but it still hangs at the same place every time. Ive never had the game hang with me before, except during one time in the PCF, but I loaded up my most recent save and it didn't happen again. This seems to be a different story unfortunately.

It has really taken the joy out of finishing the game!

Comments

• WaterBatmanWaterBatman UK Join Date: 2019-01-11 Member: 248543Members
    So I tried a fourth time and this time it worked. Right after where it had froze before, the credits began this time. So for some reason the credits must have hung everything the first few times. Weird. On this occasion I totally removed my QMods folder unless that had anything to do with it?
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    edited January 2019
    Yeah, if you use mods, first troubleshooting step should probably be to remove them to see if they are causing the issue. If you feel like contributing, put them back half at a time to narrow down the culprit, and contact the mod author. (Half at a time: put one half in, if it has the issue, then your problem is with that batch, split in half again until you find the culprit)
  • WaterBatmanWaterBatman UK Join Date: 2019-01-11 Member: 248543Members
    That's a good idea thanks.
  • krisu93krisu93 Join Date: 2019-01-21 Member: 249130Members
    Hey! I am new here and need help! I teleported out of Primary containment facility and got stuck under the moon pool of QPE. Now i am stuck at QPE. I cant go inside to shut down the gun or go outside.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    edited January 2019
    Try another warp command? IIRC there's several for the QEP. EDIT: Wait, did you mean you used the in-game teleport, or the console commands to teleport? If you used in-game, I think it's a bug.