Subnautica Movie

GryphonGryphon England Join Date: 2019-01-09 Member: 248445Members
I don't how to get this out there, so i'm gonna post it here. THERE NEEDS TO BE A MOVIE BASED ON SUBNAUTICA. It would be so cool. This game is already really focused on a story, so it would be perfect.

Just an idea :)

Comments

• AltaziAltazi Join Date: 2019-01-16 Member: 248807Members
    Just wait until Hollywood gets their hands on it. They will add some sort of interpersonal conflict and a love interest . . . Just like they ruined The Hobbit.
  • GryphonGryphon England Join Date: 2019-01-09 Member: 248445Members
    Altazi wrote: »
    Just wait until Hollywood gets their hands on it. They will add some sort of interpersonal conflict and a love interest . . . Just like they ruined The Hobbit.

Yeah, didn't think about that. It should just be about them trying to survive. If they did try some of that personal conflict etc, they might use those PDAs aboard the aurora that talk about relationships.
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    Good idea, based on the past Hollywood movies I've seen, i guesstimate it'll have around 50 curse words, :)
  • AltaziAltazi Join Date: 2019-01-16 Member: 248807Members
    Good idea, based on the past Hollywood movies I've seen, i guesstimate it'll have around 50 curse words, :)

If the movie is anything like my current game, there would be plenty of curse words. I am on my eighth Seamoth. I am tempted to name it 'ReaperBait'.
  • TyberGrimmTyberGrimm Join Date: 2019-01-25 Member: 249344Members
    I'm making something a little like this! A subnautica roleplay series with greenscreen, props, etc.
    Sadly my account is too new to post links :s
    So like...it's on YouTube but...
    (Search "Subnautica: New Adventures")
    "Lost at Sea!" is the newest one, what do you guys think? :smiley:
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    Altazi, ReaperBait, lol
    In order to post links, you need to follow these steps:
    1. Wright down what the like on top a the window is, like this one is, http://forums.unknownworlds.com, and so on.
    2. Type the link you've copied into the reply box.
    3. Post your comment, the link will become usable once you've posted.

Hope that helps, if not, though, please tell me, thank you.
  • TyberGrimmTyberGrimm Join Date: 2019-01-25 Member: 249344Members
    edited June 2020
    The next part of my "Subnautica Movie" is out, what do you guys think?

Figured I'd start focusing more on the story rather than the "Let's Play" format...
    (And the idea is that when it's finished it will be a feature film length experience)
  • krystianm3krystianm3 Join Date: 2020-07-05 Member: 262330Members
    Subnautica: first base
    The first base of degasi
  • PoseidomPoseidom Brazil Join Date: 2020-07-10 Member: 262462Members
    I think it would be fantastic to have a film or even a film based on each subnautics 1 and 2 ( sorry my english )